- Hollywood's brightest stars continue to slam WeinsteinMore than 50 women now say Weinstein sexually harassed them. An Italian actress is the sixth person to accuse him of rape or sexual assault
- Blythe Danner defends Gwyneth Paltrow against columnistDanner wrote to The New York Times and said, "I cannot remain silent while Maureen Dowd disparages my daughter, Gwyneth Paltrow"
- Weinstein's rep hits back at Lupita Nyong'o's allegationsLupita Nyong'o wrote a New York Times op-ed piece saying the producer sexually harassed her
- Quentin Tarantino speaks out about Weinstein scandalQuentin Tarantino admitted he's known for years about accusations of sexual misconduct against Harvey Weinstein and said he feels "ashamed" for doing nothing
- "Fashion Police" to end with special Joan Rivers episodeAfter 20 years, E!'s signature series, "Fashion Police," will come to an end next month
- Preview: Comedian Patton Oswalt explains what's worse than bombingComedian Patton Oswalt is best known for his role on "The King of Queens" and as the voice of Remy in the animated film, "Ratatouille." The Emmy Award winner tells CBS News contributor Jamie Wax about bombing onstage -- and what's worse than that. Tune in for the full interview Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017 on "CBS This Morning: Saturday." Find out when "CBS This Morning: Saturday" airs in your city here.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus posts photo after chemo sessionThe "Veep" star drew some inspiration from Katy Perry's song "Roar" in her fight against breast cancer
- Harvey Weinstein scandal: The power of women sharing their storiesTwo weeks after the New York Times published an investigation into sexual harassment allegations against Harvey Weinstein, director Quentin Tarantino tells New York Times correspondent and CBS News contributor Jodi Kantor he feels ashamed for doing nothing after knowing about accusations against Weinstein for decades. Kantor, who broke the Weinstein story with colleague Megan Twohey, joins "CBS This Morning" to discuss the growing number of voices including actress Lupita Nyong'o.
- Lupita Nyong'o shares disturbing encounters with Harvey WeinsteinPolice in Los Angeles confirm an investigation into a 2013 rape allegation against Harvey Weinstein. The number of women now accusing the disgraced movie mogul of sexual misconduct has grown to nearly 60. Bianna Golodryga reports on a new account from high-profile actress Lupita Nyong'o.
- L.A. police probing possible sex assault by Harvey WeinsteinAccuser is a 38-year-old Italian model and actress; L.A.'s is third department investigating disgraced movie mogul
- Playboy features model as first transgender playmateNovember / December issue being considered a collector's item, with late Hugh Hefner on the cover
- Police in LA investigating Harvey Weinstein for alleged sexual assaultPolice in Los Angeles said Thursday they are investigating Harvey Weinstein for an alleged sexual assault in 2013 and have interviewed a possible victim they did not identify. The movie mogul has denied allegations of non-consensual sex.
- Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps on his "next chapter""I have nothing else that I want to accomplish in this sport," Phelps tells CBS News
- See Margot Robbie in "I, Tonya" teaserThe teaser alternates between scenes of Robbie's Tonya Harding on the ice and images of violence and the police at Harding's door
- "The Punisher" reveals release date, new trailerA new trailer is out for Marvel's "The Punisher," and it also reveals the release date of the long-awaited series
- Billy Joel expecting third childThe 68-year-old singer confirmed that he and his wife, Alexis Roderick, are due next month
- Kenny Chesney announces "Trip Around the Sun" tour datesKenny Chesney will hit the road in the spring for his "Trip Around the Sun" tour
- Shooting victims, Tom Petty honored at CMT Artists showThe format of the show pivoted to focus on victims of the shooting
- Why Chelsea Handler is leaving her Netflix showChelsea Handler says she's signing off from her Netflix talk show, "Chelsea," after two seasons
- Bruno Mars on "feel-good" R&B and "the man that taught me everything I know""CBS This Morning" co-host Gayle King recently caught up with Mars after attending his "24K Magic" tour
It's a Date | October 2017Our beautiful Bay Area is constantly buzzing with activity. Every weekend seems to bring a new adventure. It's a Date! is our monthly calendar created to help you keep up with everything Tampa Bay has to offer!
Best Party Beaches Around Tampa BayIt's illegal to drink alcohol on most of Tampa Bay's beaches - unless you know about these next six locations.
CBS Tampa’s Social Media LinksFollow us!