- Are driverless cars safe? Uber fatality raises questions - CNETAfter a woman is killed by a self-driving car in Arizona, police investigate whether a human or the car was at fault.
- Whistleblower Wylie: Facebook can 'delete you from the internet' - CNETDuring a London press conference, Cambridge Analytica whistleblower Chris Wylie talks about Facebook’s massive power.
- Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos plays ping-pong with robot - CNETCommentary: Yesterday, it was a walk with a robot dog and beer pong. Now, Bezos appears to be stepping up his game.
- Facebook, Cambridge Analytica and data mining: What you need to know - CNETThe world's largest social network is at the center of an international scandal involving voter data, the 2016 US presidential election and Brexit.
- WhatsApp co-founder, who sold to Facebook, says #DeleteFacebook - CNETBrian Acton, who co-founded WhatsApp and sold it to Facebook for $19 billion, sent out a short tweet in which he said, "It is time."
- We are giving away two Xbox One Xes and then some! - CNETIt’s GDC week, so we joined forces with GameSpot to give away consoles, SCUF Infinity1 controllers and even a PUBG crate. This sweepstakes ends March 31, 2018.
- Facebook sued by investor over Cambridge Analytica data scandal - CNETThe lawsuit accuses the company of making misleading statements that have led to a steep share price drop.
- 'Delete Facebook' hashtag trends as social users fume - CNETThe massive social platform appears to have lost control over user data, leading to a firestorm of red-hot #DeleteFacebook tweets.
- Head of Xbox still wants Banjo-Kazooie in Super Smash Bros. - CNETFans have been waiting for years to see Banjo-Kazooie in Super Smash Bros. Maybe now is the time?
- Entrepreneurs press VC industry to diversify its ranks - CNETMore than 400 tech executives and company founders have formed a coalition to push for more diversity in tech's venture capital industry.
- Mercedes expands 2019 C-Class upgrades to Coupe and Cabriolet - RoadshowBoth C300 and AMG C43 Coupe and Cabriolet models will bow at the 2018 New York Auto Show.
- Garage smarts get easier with Nexx Garage - CNETThe $100 Nexx Garage is a simple way to add voice commands, remote access and auto opening to your garage.
- Melania Trump discusses cyberbullying with Facebook, Google - CNETThe first lady met with Silicon Valley giants to talk about online hate and harassment. It comes at a time when tech firms are already in the doghouse.
- Marvel is coming to 3 Disney parks and I'm not mad about it - CNETCommentary: A Bug's Land is out, Avengers are in. I've been on Hong Kong Disneyland's Iron Man Experience, and Disney has earned my trust on this one.
- The OnePlus 6 may look something like this - CNETIt could be latest Android phone to get the iPhone X's notch.
- NBA star: Dinosaurs were pets for very big people - CNETCommentary: Cleveland Cavaliers guard Jordan Clarkson continues his team's tradition of, well, interesting science.
- Cambridge Analytica suspends CEO Alexander Nix amid probe - CNETThe company, at the heart of the scandal involving the misuse of Facebook data, says Chief Data Officer Alexander Tayler will be acting CEO.
- Mark Zuckerberg, Sheryl Sandberg reportedly no-shows at Facebook meet - CNETThe CEO and COO reportedly didn't attend a staff meeting about the social network's relationship with Cambridge Analytica.
- AMD has fixes coming for its 13 chip vulnerabilities - CNETThe chipmaker says that the patches will arrive within a few weeks and that AMD device owners shouldn’t worry about the reported flaws.
- Mozilla petition asks Facebook to make app private by default - CNET"Facebook's current app permissions leave billions of its users vulnerable," the nonprofit argues as a privacy crisis engulfs the social network.
- Cambridge Analytica CEO boasts in video about role in Trump effort - CNETBritish broadcaster Channel 4 shows Alexander Nix telling an undercover reporter about tactics Cambridge Analytica used in last year's US presidential election.
- 2019 Ford Fusion adds driver-assist tech, more EV range - RoadshowThe 2019 Fusion will go on sale this summer, following its New York Auto Show debut.
- iPhone X's Face ID is years ahead of Android competition - CNETAndroid phones won't get comparable 3D tech until 2019, industry insiders estimate.
- 20+ reasons why PUBG Mobile works brilliantly on phones - CNETNo, really.
- 'Game of Thrones' author dubs his new show 'Psycho in space' - CNETWatch a clip from "Nightflyers," the upcoming Syfy series from George R.R. Martin. It looks just as bloody as Westeros.
Best Party Beaches Around Tampa BayIt's illegal to drink alcohol on most of Tampa Bay's beaches - unless you know about these next six locations.
CBS Tampa’s Social Media LinksFollow us!
How To Get Through Airport Security As Quickly As PossibleWith more people flying than ever before, it’s not surprising to see reports of long lines of people waiting in airport security lines...