- Subaru releases pricing for its hottest WRX STI and BRZ ever - RoadshowThe Subaru WRX STI Type RA comes in at about $50k, and if that's a little dear, look to the $33,495 BRZ tS for cheaper hotness.
- You can now watch 62 newly declassified nuclear test videos - CNETSee the fireballs and mushroom clouds of previously hidden US nuclear test videos, available on YouTube for the first time.
- 12 deals from CNET's Holiday Buyer's Guide - CNETCheck out the recorded stream of the CNET 2017 Holiday Buyer's Guide -- and cash in on the deals that are still available.
- Read the full opinions of FCC commissioners who voted to end net neutrality - CNETThe FCC voted 3-2 to repeal Obama-era net neutrality rules. Here's what the commissioners who supported the rollback had to say.
- Here's how tech's responding to the net neutrality vote - CNETThe tech industry vocally opposed the FCC's decision to reverse Obama-era net neutrality policies.
- For the holidays, HP attacks the cable news mentality - CNETCommentary: A new ad from the company presents a Christmas dinner where a family discusses global warming. Things get heated.
- What you need to know about the FCC's net neutrality repeal - CNETThe FCC has voted to roll back Obama-era regulation protecting an open internet. Here's a quick rundown to help you understand the issues.
- Samsung, Honda sign up for IBM's quantum computing - CNETSome big brands are exploring Big Blue's radically different computer technology. Also on board: JP Morgan Chase, Honda and Barclays.
- For $350, this unlocked Moto Z2 Play is a pretty good deal - CNETI bought one for $500 just a couple of months ago!
- Apple Maps hopes to keep you from getting lost at the airport - CNETA new feature in Apple's mapping app is designed to help you navigate your way around more than 30 airports, including JFK, LAX and Heathrow.
- Amazon to start selling Apple TV and Google Chromecast - CNETThe e-commerce powerhouse adds five Apple TV and Chromecast devices to its online store, offering an olive branch to both Google and Apple.
- Amazon's Alexa now lets you pay for premium voice apps - CNETToday, it's a few select games -- tomorrow, maybe Alexa's top personalities could quit their day jobs.
- Renault buys 40 percent stake in French car news publisher - RoadshowThe French automaker wants to ensure that you read its content in its self-driving cars.
- FCC neuters net neutrality, votes out Obama-era rules - CNETIn a controversial vote, the FCC rolls back net neutrality rules adopted in 2015 and strips the agency of its authority to regulate the internet.
- Electric truck buyers in Ontario to get CA$75,000 rebate - RoadshowThe Canadian province hopes to jump-start electric truck sales with this juicy incentive.
- 'The Simpsons' predicted Disney would buy Fox nearly 20 years ago - CNETLife imitates art yet again.
- California, Washington, NY take steps after net neutrality vote - CNETAfter the FCC voted down the Obama-era rules, lawmakers and attorneys general in three states say they're ready to fight.
- Why do tech leaders speak out against Trump so much? - CNETSilicon Valley CEOs have moved past cybersecurity and taxes to comment on social issues like gay rights and immigration.
- Honda welcomes our warm and fuzzy robot overlords to CES 2018 - RoadshowHonda released images and a bit of information about four robots it will bring to CES 2018.
- Read the full dissenting opinions of the FCC commissioners who tried to save net neutrality - CNETOn Thursday, the FCC voted 3-2 to repeal Obama-era net neutrality rules. Here's what the two had to say.
- NASA, Google spot eighth planet in solar system rivaling ours - CNETThanks to the same kind of Google AI that identifies fluffy pets in photos, we know more about a distant solar system. It's now tied our record.
- Viruses are the antibiotics of the future - CNETBacteriophages and the enzymes they produce are being used in Russia to kill bacteria that is resistant to every known type of antibiotic.
- Congress spares $7,500 EV tax credit - RoadshowThat Tesla you always wanted may still be within reach.
- You're probably putting your company's cybersecurity at risk - CNETEmployees' bad habits could make their companies vulnerable to cyber threats.
- Pandora now lets you search-and-play without having to pay - CNETBy agreeing to watch a 15-second ad, you can listen to the specific songs you want to hear on Pandora without paying a $10 monthly subscription.
A Florida Gator Leaves School Early For NFL DraftHis size, strength and quickness have NFL scouts projecting him to be an early round pick.
It's a Date | November 2017It's a Date is our monthly calendar created to help you keep up with everything Tampa Bay has to offer!
Best Party Beaches Around Tampa BayIt's illegal to drink alcohol on most of Tampa Bay's beaches - unless you know about these next six locations.