- Interior Dept., House GOP raise stakes in Patagonia brawlPublic statements denouncing the outdoor gear company's position on national lands could amount to ethical violations
- The math gimmick in Treasury's tax cut analysisIts one-page memo says the reductions will pay for themselves, based on an assumption few economists agree with
- Westfield malls sold for $15.7 billion amid retail challengesFrench property investor Unibail-Rodamco is buying the U.S. shopping center giant as fewer consumers visit malls
- EU finance ministers fire a warning on U.S. tax planThey worry that "less conventional" provisions could pose a "major distortive impact on international trade"
- Fed expected to raise rates as Yellen prepares to leaveFed chair Janet Yellen's final news conference Wednesday may give clues to investors about what to expect in 2018
- Luxury consignment shop company accused of cheating jewelry buyersA recently filed federal lawsuit says rising star The RealReal provided inaccurate diamond weights to consumers
- Two retailers Amazon hasn't targeted that are thrivingDeep discounters Dollar General and Dollar Tree are flying under the radar while turning in great performances
- Global warming's role in California's wildfiresGov. Jerry Brown may be on the right track when he blames the deadly infernos on ever-rising temperatures
- What happens if the bitcoin bubble pops?Unlike past investment manias, such as last decade's housing boom, a cryptocurrency collapse wouldn't hurt too bad
- SEC to investors: Beware when buying cryptocurrenciesAs bitcoin gains momentum, securities watchdog warns people not to get caught up in the hype
- 6-year-old YouTube star earns $11M reviewing toysRyan, the star of Ryan ToysReview, finished in the Top 10 of Forbes' highest-paid YouTube stars in the world this year
- American Express drops signature requirement for purchasesIn April, it will join other major credit card companies Mastercard and Discover in no longer making shoppers sign
- Generic Viagra hits the market todayThe generic versions of the little blue pill will likely be cheaper than brand-name Viagra for most men
- Apple buys song-recognition app ShazamAlthough the tech giant's Siri uses Shazam's technology, it's unclear if the popular app will survive
- Patreon angers content creators with new feePopular crowdunding service says a new fee will help artists, but some say donors are fleeing
- Bitcoin futures surge in first day of tradingChicago exchange sees strong demand for cryptocurrency investments, but experts warn of a bubble
- Providence St. Joseph and Ascension in merger talksDeal would create the country's largest nonprofit hospital chain, with 191 hospitals in 27 states
- Pay for many private university chiefs tops $2MThe average university head received compensation of more than $500,000
- Baby milk maker orders global recall over salmonella fearsLactalis and French authorities have ordered the worldwide recall after 26 infants became sick this month
- Big pharma sues over California drug price lawThe industry claims a new mandate that drugmakers provide advance notice of big price hikes is unconstitutional
It's a Date | November 2017It's a Date is our monthly calendar created to help you keep up with everything Tampa Bay has to offer!
Best Party Beaches Around Tampa BayIt's illegal to drink alcohol on most of Tampa Bay's beaches - unless you know about these next six locations.
CBS Tampa’s Social Media LinksFollow us!