- Are you invested in gun stocks?If you own shares in a stock index fund, it's likely that you're also holding pieces of companies that produce firearms
- 3M to pay $850 million to settle chemical disposal suitIndustrial giant stood accused of polluting Minnesota's natural resources, including the Mississippi River,
- U.S. condemns crackdown in Ethiopia as political crisis deepensEthiopia has been one of the fastest growing economies in Africa in recent years, but upheaval may stunt that growth
- Jeff Bezos touts 10,000 year cuckoo clockAmazon CEO tweets video of giant timepiece being installed in a hollowed out Texas mountain
- Facebook exec apologizes for tweets about special counsel's Russia probeThe company's VP of advertisements said his tweets conveyed his views "poorly"
- Amazon customer service scam targets your financial dataFraudsters are using fake Amazon customer support numbers to steal consumers' bank and credit card info
- Rocky open for U.S. stocksU.S. stocks slipped on Tuesday as several large retailers reported disappointing earnings
- Walmart tumbles after online sales disappoint investorsThe retail giant wants to woo consumers from online giant Amazon, but one analyst says it has "more work to do"
- Olympic skating dreams? Better have a bank accountParents footing the bill for a child with world-class aspirations face as daunting a commitment as their young athlete
- Minnesota vs. 3M: A $5 billion case heads to trialState officials allege the manufacturer caused environmental damage from dumping chemicals, and should pay up
- Edible Arrangements sues Google over rival adsThe fruit bouquet company is seeking $209 million in damages, claiming the search service is confusing customers
- Amy Poehler fights for better pay for restaurant workers"Parks and Recreation" star invokes her years of waitressing in pushing for a higher minimum wage for tipped workers
- Trump Jr. in India to lure luxury apartment buyersProspective buyers promised "conversation and dinner" with son of U.S. president, who has pledged to avoid potential ethical conflicts
- The 6 best ways to use your tax refundFor many Americans, the big incentive to finish their taxes is a fat refund check. Here are six ideas to use it
- KFC slowly recovering from U.K. chicken shortageChain apologizes to customers desperate for their "fried chicken fix" amid "teething problems" with new delivery partner DHL
- Wage growth: Why some American workers aren't benefitingPay growth is finally taking off, but only a few types of employees are enjoying fatter paychecks
- America's top-selling toy gets "anatomically correct" brotherRoughly 30,000 play professionals gathered in New York for 115th North American International Toy Fair
- Albertsons buying big chunk of Rite Aid: ReportSupermarket and drugstore and benefits giants seeking to adapt to fast-changing retail landscape as Amazon, Walmart evolve, Wall Street Journal says
- Feds sue over jogging stroller after injuries reportedSafety panel takes legal action to halts sales of strollers linked to injuries in dozens of children and adults
- 5 things more complicated than buying a gun in FloridaIn Florida, it's easier to buy an AR-15 than it is to obtain cold medicine
Best Party Beaches Around Tampa BayIt's illegal to drink alcohol on most of Tampa Bay's beaches - unless you know about these next six locations.
CBS Tampa’s Social Media LinksFollow us!
How To Get Through Airport Security As Quickly As PossibleWith more people flying than ever before, it’s not surprising to see reports of long lines of people waiting in airport security lines...