HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (CW44 News At 10)– The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office has arrested the suspect responsible for shooting and hospitalizing a child Saturday.
Jontavius Monroe, 33, was arrested on November 9, 2021, without incident.READ MORE: Supply Chain Issues: How Are Global Shortages Affecting Local Customers?
He faces charges of:
- Attempted Murder in the First Degree Premeditated Firearm – Great Bodily Harm
- Aggravated Battery Great Bodily Harm and Deadly Weapon
- Discharge Firearm from a Vehicle (Occupant)
- Felon in Possession of a Firearm
- Shooting At, Within, or Into a Vehicle
Monore is an eight-time felon. He is in jail with no bond.MORE NEWS: Joe And Son's Olive Oils Celebrate 10 Years In South Tampa