By Chris Kral
NFL Training Camps continue on as gridiron action begins this weekend with the Hall of Fame Game featuring the New York Giants and Buffalo Bills.
In addition to working on memorizing new plays, making improvements and focusing on their skill sets – these guys are also taking in nature.
From the mountains to the sea, these teams weren’t just getting their workout on, they’re training in some of the most scenic places in the U.S.
Here’s the 8 most scenic NFL team training camp locations:
1. Dallas Cowboys – City of Oxnard Fields – Oxnard, CA.
2. Green Bay Packers – St. Norbet College – Green Bay, WI.
3. San Francisco 49ers – SAP Performance Facility – Santa Clara, CA.
4. Baltimore Ravens – Under Armour Performance Center – Owing Mills, MD.
5. Oakland Raiders – Napa Valley Marriot – Napa, CA.
6. New Orleans Saints – The Greenbriar – White Sulpher Springs, WV.
7. San Diego Chargers – Chargers Park – San Diego, CA.
8. Seattle Seahawks – Virginia Mason Athletic Center – Renton, WA.
You May Also Be Interested In These Stories
[display-posts category=”sports” wrapper=”ul” posts_per_page=”4″]