Debi Fitzgerald is a very stylish lady who owns and runs her own boutique called Princess Boutique in Lutz, Florida. This little shop is a true place of upscale, modern, chic designs in the Tampa Bay area. Princess Boutique has all of the latest fashion designs and accessories. If you are looking for a one-of-a-kind piece of jewelry, then you will want to stop by. Debi has stocked the shop with all kinds of unique accessories. She prides herself in the fact that she tries to mainly use USA designers to keep jobs in this country. Debi has graciously provided a few must-know fashion tips for the fall season that you should refer to for looking your best.
17671 N. Dale Mabry Highway
Lutz, FL 33548
1. Vegan leather is one of the hottest trends for fall. Vegan leather is more or less a fancier way of saying pleather. It will be seen on pants, leggings, dresses, shirts and as patches on sweaters. Ensure you have a few great faux leather pieces in your wardrobe to keep with the chic look this fall.
2. Lace is also going to be huge this fall. Pair a few of your leather looks with lace to incorporate a fully on-trend outfit. Lace is being added to the sleeves of dresses or shirts to add an extra pop and feminine aspect. It is also being added to the backs of dresses for a sexy see-through look that can still be classy. Lots of cute tops will have lace added to the bottom as well.
3. Purples and greens in all hues will be extremely popular. However, the deeper, more subdued shades will work best. Blouses, skirts, blazers or jackets in a bold purple or green will make your outfit pop. Try a black pencil skirt with a white lace blouse and a bold purple or green blazer for a smashing look.
4. Jewelry for the season will be bright, bright, bright! All of the celebs are starting to wear very bright blues, greens and pinks in earrings and necklaces. The jewelry is also big and bold, and some pieces are even chunky for fall. Some of the earrings are so big that they are statement pieces all on their own and no necklace is required to complete the look. If choosing a statement jewelry piece, keep the rest of the outfit simple to draw attention to the main accessory.
5. Tunics, prints and solid leggings are very in for all ages and all sizes. The celebs are already pairing these fashion items. Try black or winter white leggings paired with a large animal-print tunic for a fashion statement that shows you know your fashion. Animal prints are very in this season. Try to incorporate them into many outfits, even if in a subtle form of a scarf.
Related: Best Personal Stylists And Shoppers In Tampa Bay
Sherrie Beth is a freelance writer covering all things Tampa Bay. Her work can be found on Examiner.com.