Who Had More Luck In Europe? Jacksonville Jaguars Vs. The Griswolds
- Face Of The OrganizationIt was Blaine Gabbert. Now it’s Chad Henne. I couldn’t pick either out of a lineup.Pre-cranky old man, post-butthead Chevy Chase
- Before Making The Trip To EuropeHave lost every game so far this year, often in embarrassing fashion.Somehow survived the Walley World debacle without so much as a lawsuit. Er. Spoilers, I guess?
- Once They Got There?Got decimated by the 49ers, 42-10, in front of a UK audience which they’ll be playing in front of for the next 3 years. Y’know. Just in case it becomes their new home in the future. Hypothetically.Got caught in an endless loop around Big Ben and Parliament.
- And Then?Reportedly, got into a fistfight with a bunch of locals. And lost. Badly.Destroyed Stonehenge.
- And After That?Practiced in preparation for...a bye week! A merciful bye week!Got to hang out in Paris.
With a PERFECT SCORE of 5-0, the Griswolds win! Meaning the Jaguars STILL haven’t scored a victory this year. Neither against hooligans in the UK, nor against the fictional family of Chevy Chase. Yee-ouch. -Brian Cullen, CBS Local Sports contributor
Gov. Rick Scott Announces Senate RunFlorida Gov. Rick Scott formally announced his run for the U.S. Senate seat held by Democrat Bill Nelson.
Topless Protester Charges Bill CosbyA topless protester with "Women's Lives Matter" written on her body jumped a barricade and got within a few feet of Bill Cosby on Monday.
Best Party Beaches Around Tampa BayIt's illegal to drink alcohol on most of Tampa Bay's beaches - unless you know about these next six locations.