The Giants Losing To Carolina Vs. Little Mac Losing To Glass Joe In “Punch-Out”
- Opponent's HometownGiants: Charlotte, North Carolina. Oooo! It’s supposed to be lovely there!Little Mac: France. FRANCE. FRAAAAAAAA-
- Opponent’s Record Before Match:0-21-99
- Predictable Offense?I don’t know if it’s predictable, but cripes is it boring.He’s got about 5 punches to dodge, so yes.
- Motivational Halftime Speech?(unprintable)“Join the Nintendo Fun Club Today, Mac!”
- Secret weapon?Throwing to Victor “Look at my stupid dance, I’m a jerk!” Cruz.Pressing “Start” when he has a star punch.
- Post Loss Quote?“Disappointing is not a strong enough word.”Give up? Retire? Start training, make a comeback!
- Future Implications?Maybe we can finally stop having the stupid “Which Manning is Better?” debate.He’s doomed against Von Kaiser - nevermind Bald Bull or the second fight against Don Flamenco.
Gloriously losing once again, the boring, listless Giants drop one to Little Mac and Glass Joe, 4-3. Having watched my beloved Patriots drop two awful Super Bowls to them, I gotta say: this defeat is pretty good. -Brian Cullen, CBS Local Sports contributor
It's a Date | November 2017It's a Date is our monthly calendar created to help you keep up with everything Tampa Bay has to offer!
Best Party Beaches Around Tampa BayIt's illegal to drink alcohol on most of Tampa Bay's beaches - unless you know about these next six locations.
CBS Tampa’s Social Media LinksFollow us!