The past week has not been a stellar one for the NFL, with arrest warrants and substance abuse violations dominating the off season news. Here’s a look at the latest developments around the NFC.
(Credit: Patrick Smith/Getty Images) Wildcard weekend was fun, huh? Seattle went into Washington and knocked off the Redskins, with some help from some terrible field conditions and a knee injury to RGIII. Green Bay caught […]
5. Hector Macho Camacho’s Wake 4.Tyrann Mathieu to the Draft 3. Falcons Saints Game 2. BJ Upton Gets Paid 1. Bucs Will Have the Spotlight ———————————————————————————- ———————————————————————————-
5. Eric Wright’s Suspension 4. Gators Take the Noles Soul 3. 49ers QB Controversy 2. Evan Longoria’s New Contract 1. Bucs Lose to the Falcons ———————————————————————————- ———————————————————————————-
5. Rivalry Weekend 4.Bucs Expectations 3. Why Do We Hate Notre Dame? 2. Gators Seminoles Rivalry 1. Happy Thanksgiving! ———————————————————————————- ———————————————————————————-
Former Steelers QB Kordell Stewart took time off his radio show at our sister station, 92.9 The Game in Atlanta, to talk about the Bucs/Falcons game this weekend, the play of Tim Tebow and what […]
5. Ed Reed’s Suspension Lifted 4. NY Knicks are Hot 3. Plaxico Burress is Back 2. Bucs Secondary vs. Falcons WR’s 1. NFL Removing Physical Play ———————————————————————————- ———————————————————————————-
1. Bucs Falcons Game 2. SEC is Still the King. 3. Skip Holtz Era 4. Ed Reed’s Suspension 5. Seminoles Gators Game ———————————————————————————- ———————————————————————————-
In the belly-filling fare of potluck football parties, who knew a man-pleasing dish could have secret nutritional value? Enter the Chili Cheese Haystack.
Tampa Bay 0 7 11 6—24
Atlanta 21 21 0 3—45