File photo of an ambulance. (credit: Spencer Platt/Getty Images)

Police: Man Electrocuted After Wedding Ring Came In Contact With Object While Installing Dishwasher

Authorities say that a man who was installing a dishwasher died after being electrocuted when his wedding ring came in contact with an object.

CBS Tampa–11/11/2014

Jessica Hasson posted this picture to her Twitter account of the snake taped to the dishwasher she received from Sears.  (credit: Jessica Hasson/Twitter)

Customer Receives Live Snake Taped To Her Dishwasher

One customer found a snake taped to her dishwasher she ordered from Sears.


Listen Live