98.7 The Fan
Welcome to Tampa Bay’s new home for sports!
KIRK & DINGER
BOOGER & RICH
Sports Radio 98.7 The Fan (WHFS-FM), Tampa’s first ever FM sports talk station, was born on August 2nd, 2012. The station is owned and operated by CBS RADIO, one of the largest major-market radio operators in the United States. A division of CBS Corporation, CBS RADIO operates 127 radio stations, the majority of which are in the nation’s top 50 markets. CBS RADIO also owns and operates WLLD-FM, WRBQ-FM, WYUU-FM, WQYK-FM, and WHFS-AM in Tampa Bay.
On Air Lineup
- Kirk McEwen – Weekday Mornings 6-9 – Email
- Chris Dingman – Weekday Mornings 6-9 – Email
- ‘The Commish’, Justin Pawlowski – Weekdays 9-noon – Email
- Jim Rome – Weekdays noon-3
- Rich Herrera – Afternoons 3-7 – Email
- Anthony “Booger” McFarland – Afternoons 3-7 – Email
- The Fabulous Sports Babe – Weeknights 7-10 – Email
- Scott Ferrall – Late Night 10-2a
- Damon Amendolara – Overnights 2a-6a
9721 Executive Center Drive North Suite 200
St Petersburg, FL 33702
Main Office Number: (727) 579-1925
View on the map here
Q: Can I listen to the station on my smart phone?
A: Yes, go to cbsyourday.com to download the YourDay Android or iPhone app and select Tampa as your city!
Q: What do I do if I can’t stream online?
A: You can try one or all of these suggestions…
- Update your browser we recommend Firefox (Download Firefox here)
- Update your Adobe Flash player (Update here)
- Update your Java script (Update here)
Connect With 98.7 The Fan
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Bucs In The Community:... USF Head Coach Willie Taggart... Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Pet-A-Palooza 2013 Majestic Athletic Fundraiser... 2013 Salvation Army All Star... Best Summer Dishes
Top HeadlinesPolice: Woman Left Her 1 Month-Old Child In The Car So She Could Go To The Bar
Man Lures Lover’s Ex Into Sword Attack Following Rape Accusation
Study: 40% Of Designated Drivers Drink Before Driving
Report: Florida Schools Scanned Children’s Eyes Without Permission