- Weinstein Co. files for bankruptcy in wake of sexual misconduct scandalCompany also announced Monday it was releasing any victims of or witnesses to Harvey Weinstein's alleged misconduct from nondisclosure agreements preventing them from speaking out
- "Sex and the City" actress announces run for governorThe actress and progressive activist is a friend and ally of Cuomo's Democratic rival, New York Mayor Bill de Blasio
- See Renee Zellweger as Judy Garland in "Judy"Renee Zellweger is virtually unrecognizable in a new photo off the set of upcoming biopic "Judy"
- Lin-Manuel Miranda and Ben Platt release mashupFans are in for a treat as two Broadway superstars unite for a mashup between songs from "Hamilton" and "Dear Evan Hansen"
- Barbra Streisand says she's never been sexually harassed"I wasn't like those pretty girls with those nice little noses," the singer said
- “Black Panther” tops box office for fifth weekend"Black Panther" has become the first movie of the decade to top the box office for five weekends in a row
- Fifth Harmony announce hiatus to work on solo careersGirl group Fifth Harmony announced a hiatus on Monday
- Jim Carrey slammed for painting believed to be SandersCarrey is being criticized on social media for a portrait he painted that is believed to be White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders
- A brush with madnessVincent Van Gogh is just one of scores of artists, writers and musicians who are known or believed to have suffered from mental illness. Is there a relationship between mania and creativity?
- The Zombies on the ups and downs of more than five decades in rock 'n' rollThey burst onto the music scene just after the Beatles and, like the Fab Four, many of their songs have remained iconic long after they topped the charts
- Saturday Sessions: The Zombies perform "She's Not There"The Zombies burst onto the music scene just after the Beatles and, like the Fab Four, many of their songs have remained iconic.
- Saturday Sessions: The Zombies perform "Edge of the Rainbow"The Zombies burst onto the music scene just after the Beatles and, like the Fab Four, many of their songs have remained iconic.
- Saturday Sessions: The Zombies perform "Time of the Season"The Zombies burst onto the music scene just after the Beatles and, like the Fab Four, many of their songs have remained iconic.
- Mandy Moore shares the story behind her engagement ringThe actress says she told her fiancé she "didn't want a big ring"
- Ava DuVernay to direct DC movie “The New Gods”It won't be hard for Ava DuVernay to shake off the disappointing box office numbers and film reviews of her new movie "A Wrinkle in Time"
- Here’s what could happen to Martin Shkreli’s Wu-Tang albumRap aficionados might be able to bid for two unreleased, collectible albums
- Danny Boyle says he’s working on new James Bond scriptDanny Boyle says he's working on the script for the next James Bond movie
- Jesus Christ of Maine sends Oprah a letterMaine has its own Jesus Christ, and she's a woman
- Rihanna's anger over ad sparks online outrage, Snapchat apologySinger's blistering response to ad referencing her and ex-boyfriend Chris Brown, making light of domestic violence, lit up Twitter
- Duolingo releases Klingon language courseLanguage-learning platform Duolingo launched its Klingon course on Thursday
Best Party Beaches Around Tampa BayIt's illegal to drink alcohol on most of Tampa Bay's beaches - unless you know about these next six locations.
CBS Tampa’s Social Media LinksFollow us!
How To Get Through Airport Security As Quickly As PossibleWith more people flying than ever before, it’s not surprising to see reports of long lines of people waiting in airport security lines...