- SEC chairman urges 'extreme caution' with cryptocurrencies - CNETThe commission's chairman warns of scams and market manipulation as Bitcoin hits record valuations on a near-daily basis.
- Alfa Romeo 4C will get a much-desired update next year - RoadshowMilan’s pint-size sports car is set to receive its first serious refresh in 2018.
- Internet sites to protest Trump Admin's net neutrality plan - CNETA group of sites plan to take action to draw attention to a crucial FCC vote planned for Dec. 14 that could dismantle Obama-era net neutrality rules.
- Ford’s 300-mile electric SUV heads to Mexico to make way for autonomy - RoadshowThe blue oval plans to pad margins thanks to Mexico’s lower labor costs.
- The Galaxy S9 could get a more secure iris scanner, says report - CNETThe new scanner could help make mobile banking transactions more secure.
- The 39 best holiday shopping deals right now: Dec. 11 update - CNETWith just two weeks until Christmas, some better-than-Black Friday deals are starting to pop up.
- Tesla Model S shooting brake drives silently into our hearts - RoadshowTesla won't be building it, though. The automaker isn't even affiliated with it.
- Alexa can finally wake you up before you go-go - CNETAmazon is going to either give you your favorite song to wake up to or make you hate it.
- The future of Apple Watch fitness might be GymKit - CNETThe Apple Watch can one-tap connect with cardio and fitness machines in certain gyms: this is how it works.
- Apple's pushing into gyms with GymKit: What you need to know - CNETThe Apple Watch can now tap-to-pair with new connected fitness machines. Here's how it works.
- Trump tells NASA to send astronauts back to the moon - CNETThe moon is once again on NASA's menu as President Trump signs a directive to send humans back to the surface of our lunar companion.
- Netflix is weirdly worried about 'A Christmas Prince' fans - CNETNetflix took to Twitter to narc on the unusual viewing habits of some of its customers. Why so judgy, Netflix?
- What to expect from Apple in 2018 (The 3:59, Ep. 330) - CNETWe run through predictions for the iPhone, Siri, AR and Mac.
- Workhorse Group applies for $250M gov't manufacturing loan - RoadshowThe money will help the company build its first electric pickup truck, the W-15.
- Apple scoops up Shazam for a musical score - CNETIt's not quite $3 billion for Beats, but still: Apple confirms it'll buy the music recognition app to bolster its Spotify competitor, Apple Music.
- Ataribox preorders set to open Dec. 14 - CNETMake room on your classic-console-reboot shelf.
- Net and tech pioneers: Hey FCC, don't repeal net neutrality - CNET"You don’t understand how the internet works," tech trailblazers write in an open letter opposing an FCC proposal up for vote this week.
- Hybrids beat EVs as self-driving cars, Ford exec claims - RoadshowHe's got a point, for now.
- McLaren Senna is the craziest road-legal McLaren to date - RoadshowIt's the lightest Macca since the F1, and it packs 789 hp.
- Get a Nixplay Iris 8-inch digital photo frame for $116.99 - CNETThat's the lowest price ever for this advanced, stylish frame -- one of the all-time great holiday gifts, if you ask me. Plus: return of the $100 Fire HD 10, and a DJI Spark drone for HOW MUCH?
- Soon you won't need Verizon to stream NFL on your phone - CNETFor years, Verizon streamed games only to its own customers' phones. Next month, anyone can watch regardless of carrier, as Verizon boosts its Yahoo arm.
- Get rich quick on Amazon? Lawsuits target alleged scammers - CNETSuits by Amazon and the state of Washington allege that two brothers charged people up to $35,000 for sham coaching on how to sell products on the site.
- Uber's London license appeal slated for April 2018 - CNETThe ride-hailing service lost its license in September, and won't find out whether it can be reinstated until April or June next year.
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' is premiering: Everything we know so far - CNETLuke Skywalker is full of angst and his island is full of Porgs. What the heck is a Porg? Let's examine all the clues about the upcoming movie.
- Apple in 2018: Five questions we need to ask - CNETThe company had a big year in 2017. Could next year be even bigger?
It's a Date | November 2017It's a Date is our monthly calendar created to help you keep up with everything Tampa Bay has to offer!
Best Party Beaches Around Tampa BayIt's illegal to drink alcohol on most of Tampa Bay's beaches - unless you know about these next six locations.
CBS Tampa’s Social Media LinksFollow us!