- Apple plans to create 20,000 U.S. jobsTech giant pledges to bolster job-creation in the U.S., saying it has a responsibility to "give back"
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube officials testifying on terrorismSenate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee holding hearing on what steps social media platforms are taking to fight spread of extremist propaganda
- Apple supplier in China denies labor abuse chargesCatcher Technology is accused of subjecting workers to unsafe conditions, unpaid overtime and filthy dormitories
- Walmart offers kits to turn leftover opioids into useless gelThe packets turn the addictive painkillers into a gel that can be thrown into the trash, helping sidestep misuse
- Volatility returns to the U.S. stock marketTuesday's wild ride on Wall Street could mark a possible shift to the late bubble behavior seen in 2000 and 2007
- Juno Therapeutics soars on report of Celgene deal talksCelgene is reportedly interested in buying the biotech company to bolster its blood-cancer treatment lineup
- Learning from Tesla, green cars go stylishHonda's new Insight, debuting at the Detroit Auto Show, adds curves and comfort that the original 1999 version lacked
- 7 solid stock picks for 2018Investors looking for strong companies able to endure even if the market turns south should consider these names
- Best and worst U.S. states to retireWhen it comes to factors like cost of living, access to health care and quality of life, a few states stand out
- The biggest risks facing the world in 2018The World Economic Forum says global economic growth is solid, yet dangers lurk below the surface
- States file lawsuits to block "net neutrality" repealA group of attorneys general are moving stop the FCC from striking down broadband rules
- Ferrero buys Nestle's U.S. candy business for $2.8 billionThe Swiss food and beverage giant had been looking to sell its underperforming U.S. sweets division
- GE could break up, CEO hintsStruggling industrial giant previously said it planned to shed $20 billion worth of business units
- Dow Jones gives up 26,000 as huge rally fadesAfter taking another big leap following the long holiday weekend, U.S. stocks reversed and slid back to end lower
- Tax break boosts UnitedHealth's earnings, 2018 guidanceThe nation's largest health insurer said the benefits it receives from the new tax law will be invested in technology
- A Panama luxury hotel fires Trump, but his company digs inA luxury hotel in Panama is attempting to oust President Donald Trump's hotel business, leading to a bitter fight
- Charging up: Energizer buys Rayovac for $2 billionThe purchase involves the battery and lighting divisions of Spectrum Brands, which will focus on its other businesses
- Inside America's first solar-powered townThere are more than 300,000 solar panels spread across 440 acres, producing enough electricity not only for the town, but also the surrounding areas
- Bitcoin prices plunge as South Korea says ban still an optionThe digital currency tumbled more than 7 percent as South Korea's finance minister said a crackdown is possible
- The next phase in shopping data is under your feetFloor sensors rise as a retail data source for brick-and-mortar stores hoping to better understand consumer habits
Best Party Beaches Around Tampa BayIt's illegal to drink alcohol on most of Tampa Bay's beaches - unless you know about these next six locations.
CBS Tampa’s Social Media LinksFollow us!
How To Get Through Airport Security As Quickly As PossibleWith more people flying than ever before, it’s not surprising to see reports of long lines of people waiting in airport security lines...