- Honda recalls 900,000 Odyssey minivansThe recall announced Saturday covers vehicles from the 2011-17 model years; the affected minivans were sold in the U.S.
- Retailers get creative to lure holiday shoppersIt's a matter of survival for some retailers in a year when dozens of major chains closed more than 5,000 stores
- Does "trickle-down" economics work?Debate continues over whether "trickle-down" economics delivers on its promises
- A driver of climate change could become a valuable resourceGermany recently launched the first boat in the world to be fueled by carbon captured from air
- Apple delays HomePod speaker until 2018Apple's addition to the speaker wars won't be in consumers' hands in time for the holidays
- Stitch Fix IPO off to a not-so-stylish startAnalysts were optimistic, seeing the subscription clothing service as a more profitable way to sell apparel
- Tesla unveils its first electric semi-tractor-trailerAlso takes wraps off updated version of its first sports car, the Roadster; semi will have 500 mile range, company says
- Barnes & Noble surges on offer to take bookseller privateInvestors are facing a real-life cliffhanger after the bookseller dismissed the offer, saying it didn't believe the proposal was genuine
- Comcast talking to Fox about a deal, source saysThe cable company is reportedly in discussions with 21st Century Fox about acquiring its movie studio and some cable channels
- Walmart isn't exactly rolling over before AmazonThe discount giant's latest results show big gains, especially in e-commerce, as the holiday selling season commences
- NPR elects new leadership as fresh harassment issues ariseNational Public Radio is dealing with reports of new complaints about unwanted advances by senior male leadership
- On Wall Street, scary signs are popping upBuying stocks after the recent weakness looks like an opportunity, but beware of what's going on below the surface
- Experts: Puerto Rico may face a decade of economic troublesThe U.S. territory continues to struggle with a "dire" situation after Hurricane Maria, with the economy projected to shrink next year
- Addicted to your phone? See how you compareMost Americans can't keep their mitts off their mobile devices for too long, research shows
- How to shop for car deals on Black FridayIt's one of the best days of the year to buy a car -- and with a little planning, you can save yourself big bucks
- What's Warren Buffett buying, selling lately?Apple and Monsanto stakes were increased; IBM and Wells Fargo shares were sold -- all while cash pile grew to $100B
- Amazon sales taxes: South Carolina says pay upThe state has launched a legal challenge demanding Amazon collect taxes on sales by its independent merchants
- Keystone pipeline leaks over 200K gallons of oil in South DakotaPipeline has been operating since 2010 and has leaked at least two other times
- Making your money matterCBSN anchor Vladimir Duthiers joins a panel of experts to tackle personal finance challenges including student debt, salary negotiations and retirement
- Who would gain with the Senate tax bill?A nonpartisan group finds Americans earning over $1 million will pay less over a decade -- but not those earning under $75,000
It's a Date | November 2017It's a Date is our monthly calendar created to help you keep up with everything Tampa Bay has to offer!
Best Party Beaches Around Tampa BayIt's illegal to drink alcohol on most of Tampa Bay's beaches - unless you know about these next six locations.
CBS Tampa’s Social Media LinksFollow us!