Latest NFL News
- Young Cancer Survivor Gets His Wish at NFL Draft T.J. Owuanibe got his wish: The 14-year-old shared center stage with NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell to announce the Baltimore Ravens' top draft pick.
- NFL's Wild Opening Round Could Yield More Surprises on Day 2 Defense was supposed to dominate in the first round of the NFL draft.
- Buccaneers Draft All About Helping Winston Be Successful Whether the emerging team uses the 19th pick in the NFL draft to select another offensive playmaker or try to bolster an improving defense, Thursday's opening round is all about adding someone who increases Winston's chances of being successful.
- NFL Draft 2017: Titans Eager to Add Talent with 2 Top Picks Jon Robinson has made it very clear he is willing to trade NFL draft picks, a philosophy the Titans general manager demonstrated when he swapped the top overall selection a year ago.
- Pre-draft Football: Prospects vs. Kids at Shriners Hospital One day away from discovering where their professional paths will lead, NFL draft prospects gathered for some impromptu football.
- Trump Congratulates Patriots, Doesn't Mention Hernandez President Donald Trump welcomed the New England Patriots to the White House Wednesday, noting the parallels between his own upset victory and their stunning Super Bowl win — but avoiding discussion of the apparent prison suicide of their former...
- Ex-NFL Star Aaron Hernandez Hangs Himself in His Prison Cell Hours before his former New England Patriots teammates were due to visit the White House to celebrate their Super Bowl victory, prison officials say, Aaron Hernandez tied one end of his bedsheet to a window and the other around his neck and hanged...
- Pittsburgh Steelers Chairman Dan Rooney Dies at 84 Dan Rooney, the powerful and popular Pittsburgh Steelers chairman whose name is attached to the NFL's landmark initiative in minority hiring, died Thursday. He was 84.
- Closing Arguments Set in Ex-NFL Star's Double Murder Trial Jurors in the double murder trial of ex-NFL star Aaron Hernandez are set to hear closing arguments after more than a month of testimony about a crime prosecutors that say was fueled by anger over a spilled drink.
- NFL Owners Approve Raiders' Move to Las Vegas, So What Now? Sometime in the not distant future, they will become the Las Vegas Raiders.