Latest NFL News
- Budweiser Didn't Pay for Manning's Post-Big Game Shout Out No, Anheuser-Busch didn't pay Peyton Manning to say he'd be drinking a lot of Budweiser after winning the Super Bowl. The company's verified Twitter account said late Sunday, "We didn't know the shout out was coming either, but we're glad it did."
- Audi Tearjerker, 'Puppymonkeybaby' Among Big Game Winners With 30-second Super Bowl ads costing up to $5 million, it's a huge gamble to advertise. As the Denver Broncos defeated the Carolina Panthers, there were winners and losers off the field, too. Here are the advertisers whose gamble paid off, and those...
- 5 Of The Most Memorable Super Bowl Halftimes Coldplay tries to make its mark before 100 million people Sunday at halftime of the Super Bowl. Here are five of the most memorable shows, for different reasons.
- Super Bowl 50 Tale: Panthers Have Edge Over Broncos It will be a shock if Cam Newton is not handed the NFL’s MVP award the night before the Super Bowl. He is a game-changing superstar who is still ascending.
- Cam Newton: 'I'm An African American QB That Scares People' Panthers quarterback Cam Newton has suggested for the first time that race may play a factor in why he's become such a lightning rod for public criticism. The league MVP candidate said Wednesday, "I'm an African-American quarterback that scares...
- Buccaneers Hired Brett Maxie As Defensive Backs Coach The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have hired former NFL player Brett Maxie as defensive backs coach.
- FSU Settling Lawsuit With Woman Who Accused Winston Of Rape Florida State University said Monday it's settling a lawsuit with a former student who said she was raped by former star quarterback Jameis Winston. FSU will pay Erica Kinsman $250,000 and her attorneys $700,000, university President John Thrasher...
- Ex-Prosecutor, Football Star On Trial In Wife's 2006 Death A star football player at the University of Illinois, Curtis Lovelace returned to his western Illinois hometown with a law degree, later serving as a prosecutor who held lawbreakers accountable and as the local school board president.
- Bills Hire NFL's First Full-Time Female Assistant Coach The NFL has its first full-time female coach.
- Brady Looks Forward To His 17th Meeting Against Manning New England quarterback Tom Brady enjoys his rivalry with Denver's QB, none other than Peyton Manning.