Latest NFL News
- Conference Championship Tale: Pittsburgh Steelers at New England Patriots The Steelers and Patriots meet in Foxboro for the right to go to Super Bowl LI in Houston.
- Conference Championship Tale: Green Bay Packers at Atlanta Falcons Two MVP candidates at quarterback meet up in Atlanta for the right to go to Super Bowl LI in Houston.
- Chargers Leaving San Diego for Los Angeles As angry fans gathered outside to say goodbye to the franchise they've loved for decades, Chargers chairman Dean Spanos announced to his employees that the team is moving to Los Angeles, where it will join the recently relocated Rams to give the...
- Divisional Round Tale: Green Bay Packers at Dallas Cowboys The Packers look to avenge a loss to the Cowboys in the regular season.
- Divisional Round Tale: Pittsburgh Steelers at Kansas City Chiefs The red-hot Steelers head to KC for a rematch with a Chiefs team they throttled 43-14 in the regular season.
- Divisional Round Tale: Houston Texans at New England Patriots The Texans head to Foxboro, the site of a 27-0 loss in the regular season and now have to face Tom Brady this time around.
- Divisional Round Tale: Seattle Seahawks at Atlanta Falcons The Falcons look to avenge a 26-24 regular season loss to the Seahawks and clinch a spot in the NFC Championship game.
- Steelers Assistant Coach Joey Porter Arrested After Game Former Pro Bowl linebacker and current Pittsburgh Steelers assistant coach Joey Porter was charged early Monday with assaulting a doorman at a bar and a police officer who intervened hours after the team's wild card win over the Miami Dolphins.
- Leaving Jail, Bengals' Jones Says He Didn't Deserve Arrest Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones said Wednesday that he regretted a hotel scuffle that landed him in jail but insisted that he didn't deserve to be arrested in his latest legal issue during an often-tumultuous pro football career.
- Wild Card Weekend Tale: New York Giants at Green Bay Packers The Giants and Packers meet in Lambeau Field in a battle of two of the conference's top QBs.