Latest NFL News
- Bucs-Redskins Preseason Game Moved to Wednesday The Tampa Bay Buccaneers' preseason game against the Washington Redskins has been moved to Wednesday night because of a potentially severe storm headed to the area.
- Jaguars' Fowler Kicked Out Of Practice After Skirmish JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — Jacksonville Jaguars defensive end Dante Fowler Jr. was kicked out of practice Thursday following a skirmish with Tampa Bay Buccaneers guard Ali Marpet.
- Titans Trade Wide Receiver Dorial Green-Beckham to Eagles PHILADELPHIA (AP) — In need of wide receivers, the Philadelphia Eagles acquired Dorial Green-Beckham from Tennessee.
- Cardinals Coach Arians Hospitalized with Stomach Pain SAN DIEGO (AP) — Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians has been hospitalized after complaining of stomach pain.
- Unheralded Brate Works His Way Up Buccaneers Depth Chart Cameron Brate describes his unlikely journey from undrafted college free agent to starting NFL tight end as "pretty crazy." Now, the former Harvard standout is hoping to...
- Humphries Establishing Himself as Buccaneers' No. 3 Receiver Adam Humphries walked off the practice field, drenched in sweat, and greeted word that he's quietly worked his way into a prominent role in the Tampa Bay Buccaneers offense with a blank stare.
- Beset By Injuries, Trent Richardson Cut By Ravens OWINGS MILLS, Md. (AP) — Running back Trent Richardson has been cut by the Baltimore Ravens, who lost patience while waiting for the former first-round pick to recover from injuries.
- Favre to Become Host on SiriusXM's NFL Channel Brett Favre is getting into satellite radio, joining SiriusXM NFL Radio as a host.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers Capsule Missed playoffs for eighth consecutive season, despite making strides on offense with 2015 No. 1 overall draft pick Jameis Winston throwing for 4,042 yards...
- Ex-NFL Player Sues Insurer for Denying Concussion Claim A former Carolina Panthers player who received what the NFL deemed a career-ending concussion has sued Lloyd's of London for denying a $1 million insurance policy.