Latest NFL News
- Atlanta Zoo Names Cockroach After Patriots QB Tom Brady More than a week after the Falcons fell victim to the biggest comeback in Super Bowl history, an Atlanta zoo has named a cockroach after Patriots quarterback Tom Brady.
- Brady Suspects Game Jersey Was Stolen after Super Bowl Win Tom Brady thinks his Super Bowl jersey has been picked off.
- Patriots Fans Take to Streets of Boston to Celebrate Victory New England Patriots fans have taken to the streets of Boston to celebrate their team's 34-28 dramatic overtime Super Bowl win over the Atlanta Falcons.
- Patriots Coach McDaniels May Be Witness in Hernandez Trial New court documents indicate that New England Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels might be called as a witness in the upcoming...
- Pick a Card, Any Card: Magician Lightens Mood for Patriots This is where the magic happens, here in the New England Patriots locker room. John Duke Logan will be walking through as the players...
- Atlanta Celebrities 'Rise Up' for Super Bowl-Bound Falcons The New England Patriots have the Super Bowl history and experience going for them Sunday, but they can't compete with the Atlanta Falcons...
- Lady Gaga says Halftime Show is 'For Everyone' Lady Gaga said she hopes her halftime show this Sunday will celebrate "inclusion" and the "spirit of equality" during a time of national division.
- POLL: Who Will Win Sunday's Big Game? As Sunday's Big Game approaches and trash talk swirls around fans, only one question remains: who will win?
- Raiders Propose $1 Annual Rent for New Vegas Stadium The Oakland Raiders are proposing a lease for a new $1.9 billion domed stadium in Las Vegas that would have the team pay $1 a year in rent.
- Super Bowl LI Tale Of The Tape: Atlanta Falcons vs. New England Patriots The Patriots and Falcons meet in Houston in a battle of the league's number 1 scoring offense and number 1 scoring defense.