- (BLOG) Pants' Playoff Predictions The NFL Season starts Thursday!!! Might as well get the predictions out of the way... Remembers kids. These picks are LOCKS!!!! Bet your house! Bet your dog! Bet everything! What's the worst that can happen? You lose your family?  ...
- Say Bye Bye to the Super Bowl Tampa Bay We all grew up wanting to be one of the cool kids. We always wanted to get invited to the cool parties. Well the Tampa Bay Area isn’t getting invited to the Super Bowl party for a long, long time. The city of Minneapolis was awarded Super Bowl 52...
- Before Super Bowl Disaster Struck, Broncos Had One Remarkable Season In 2013 The Denver Broncos seemed unstoppable, even unbeatable at times during the 2013 season. But, when the Vince Lombardi Trophy was on the line, they were blown out by the Seattle Seahawks.
- The Many Highs, Few Lows Of 2013 Seattle Seahawks When you win the Super Bowl, there isn't much to complain about as far as overall team performance is concerned. But here is a look back at what the Seahawks excelled at and aspects of their game that they will need to tighten up next season.
- Seattle's Defense Brings Home Lombardi Trophy It looks like defense still wins championships, as Seattle's Legion of Boom was able to give their team a quick lead and never look back against the Denver Broncos in the 2014 Super Bowl.
- Monday Morning Quarterback: The Good, The Bad From Super Bowl XLVIII Russell Wilson did not come into the Super Bowl playing his best football – just five TDs in his previous six games -- and it seemed like he would have a difficult time keeping up with Peyton Manning.