Latest Autos News
- Elon Musk Says He Has 'Verbal Govt' Approval To Build NY-DC Hyperloop It wasn’t that long ago that Elon Musk was talking about the possibility of building a super-fast hyperloop transit system. Well, according to Musk, it’s happening.
- With Renewed Popularity, RV Sales Are Booming At Record Levels In the digital era with social media, online shopping and, eventually, driver-less cars, recreational vehicles happen to more popular than ever.
- Jay Leno's Steam-Powered Car Makes It Up Mountain Jay Leno's car now qualifies for the popular bumper sticker, "This Car Climbed Mt. Washington."
- Gas-Only Cars on Way Out? By 2019, Volvo plans to cease production of gas-guzzling cars and switch to electric.
- In a First, Ford to Import Focus Small Car from China Ford Motor Co. will export vehicles from China to the U.S. for the first time starting in 2019.
- Olympic Sprinter Ato Boldon to Bring Fresh Eyes to NASCAR Ato Boldon likes speed. And cars. NASCAR? Well, the four-time Olympic medalist is about to find out.
- A Car For Your Mom When Chevrolet emailed me a few weeks ago and asked if I would be interested in driving the new Malibu Hybrid, I thought to myself, "Sure. Why not?"
- US Says Fiat Chrysler Used Software to Beat Emissions Tests The U.S. government is suing Fiat Chrysler, alleging that some diesel pickup trucks and Jeep SUVs cheat on emissions tests.
- Fiat Chrysler Recall: Pickup Air Bags, Belts May Be Disabled Fiat Chrysler is recalling approximately 1 million trucks in North America due to a software glitch that could prevent side air bags and seatbelts from deploying during a rollover.
- NY Troopers Help Woman Give Birth in Vehicle on Thruway Two New York state troopers have teamed up to help deliver a woman's baby in a vehicle on the side of a highway after she couldn't make it to a hospital.