Latest Tampa Bay Autos
In this edition of Drivetime with Vinnie Richichi, Vinnie reviews the 2013 GMC Acadia Denali.
The government has seized $21 million from Fisker’s reserve account.
The government is asking automakers to put stronger limits on drivers’ interaction with in-car touch screens.
Ford posted a $1.6 billion first quarter profit. That’s a 15 percent increase from last year.
GM is reporting that the diesel Chevrolet Cruze is more efficient than some hybrids.
Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne says government efforts on clean cars should be technology neutral.
Finally, a 21st century car that really looks like it came from the 21st century.
In this edition of Drivetime with Vinnie Richichi, Vinnie reviews the 2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek.
The departure of a top Chrysler executive has led to a shuffling of CEOs at the company’s brands.
GM and Ford are together producing a new generation of transmissions that will go into millions of future vehicles.
- Holiday Weekend Could Be Big For Car Companies, DealersA strong close to the month is expected to push car sales up 6-8 percent over May of 2012.
- Detroit Grand Prix To Get Full Social Media TreatmentThe Embark Digital subsidiary of the marketing agency Duffy Petrosky & Co. says it's building a first-of-its-kind social marketing experience for the Detroit Grand Prix.
- Auto Factories Add Production, Skip Summer ShutdownsCompanies are adding production, limiting downtime to meet rising demand.
- GM Makes Investment In Lansing PlantGeneral Motors is investing $44.5 million in its Lansing Grand River assembly plant and adding 200 jobs.
- Audi Online Star Trek Ad Goes ViralAd features both actors who played Spock comparing Mercedes with Audi's A7.