Latest Autos News
- Classic Corvettes Swallowed By Sinkhole “It is approximately 25-30 feet deep,” said museum director Wendell Strode. “It’s 40 feet across.”
- How Safe Are The Smallest Small Cars? The Honda Fit’s crash test saw the dummy’s head barely contact the frontal airbag before sliding off and hitting the instrument panel. During the test of the 500, the driver's door opened after the hinges tore. An open door creates a risk that the...
- Hot Cars At The Detroit Auto Show The North American International Auto Show begins this week in Detroit with media and industry previews.
- Revamped Honda Fit Gets New Engine, Transmission Once the king of the subcompacts, Honda's Fit is getting a badly needed update.
- Three Questions For GM Product Chief Mark Reuss It's clear that General Motors is no longer being run by bean counters.
- Performance Cars Promise Fun, Modest Pain At Pump Automakers are unveiling a bevy of performance cars in Detroit.
- Tesla Shares In High Gear On Strong 4Q Sales Tesla Motors shares spiked by double-digits Tuesday.
- What Do Car Buyers Want? New Technology! Technology is becoming almost as important as styling.
- Ford To Unveil Solar Hybrid Concept Car At CES Ford plans to unveil at this month's International CES (Consumer Electronics Show) a solar-powered concept car.
- Is This The Life Of A Maserati Owner? Man Cave Daily's Brian Cullen gets chauffeured around in Maserati’s new Ghibli model.