Latest Autos News
- Fun License Plates I See I like attention to detail. It doesn't matter if it's a shiny Aston Martin or a boring Saturn, a personalized tag is a great way to make any car in to something truly unique.
- Classic Cars Showcase History, Personal Stories More than 100 classic cars will be on display at the Summerfest Auto Show in Lone Tree, Colo.
- Fiat Chrysler Adds Maseratis To Transmission Recall Fiat Chrysler is adding 13,000 Maseratis to a recall of vehicles with confusing gear shifters like one in the SUV that crushed and killed Star Trek actor Anton Yelchin.
- Infiniti Recalls SUVs to Fix Electronic Steering Problem Nissan is recalling more than 28,000 Infiniti luxury SUVs because the electronic steering can malfunction and bring the steering wheel to rest at an off-center position.
- What's So Special About An FD Mazda RX-7? There are always cars that are considered ahead of their time. Sometimes they are apparent, like the Tesla Model S. Other times, it takes some time to realize how truly exceptional a car was.
- Missouri May Soon Have Solar Panels on Roadways This past session Missouri lawmakers gave permission to launch the practice on a trial basis.
- Texas IndyCar Race Postponed Until August The IndyCar race at soggy Texas has been postponed for the second day in a row, and this time the series will wait more than two months before trying again.
- New Business: Auto Suppliers Expected To Usher In Hundreds Of Jobs An auto supplier is set to build a new plant in Detroit and create as many as 750 new jobs.
- DC And Back In One Day We all have that one friend that we can't say no to. Mine is called Jeff. Sometimes, before I can get a chance to say hello, he'll say "hey buddy pal friend..."
- Anyone Up For A Roadtrip? I've never owned an Audi. Been too much of a chicken to buy any German car because of the nightmares associated with maintaining them.