Latest Autos News
- Investigators Say Tesla Car Was Speeding At Time Of Crash Federal investigators say the driver who was killed when his Tesla sedan crashed while in self-driving mode was speeding just before hitting the side of a tractor-trailer.
- A Minivan You Should Want If you've ever read any of my ramblings, you know that I love to write about rare, interesting cars. So, I stalk www.bringatrailer.com on a daily basis and call it work.
- Wildly Popular Pokemon GO Leading To Unintended Consequences Since its release last Wednesday, the wildly popular Pokemon GO game has sent throngs of players all across cities nationwide in search of characters like Pikachu.
- Animal Advocates Sit In Hot Car To Illustrate Danger A bill gaining traction in Boston would allow first responders and civilians to break into cars when they see an animal in distress.
- Route 66 Becoming Green with Charging Stations, Solar Panels Route 66, a highway made famous for attracting gas-guzzling Chevrolet Bel Airs traveling from Chicago to Los Angeles, is turning green.
- Unicorn For Sale If there's one thing that nearly 20 years of playing Gran Truismo has taught me, it's an appreciation for Japanese cars. For the first half of my life, I hated them.
- The Latest: Speed Tickets for Man Dead in Driverless Crash Records show a man killed while operating a self-driving car had gotten eight speeding tickets over six years.
- First Self-Driving Car Fatality Happens In Florida Several major car companies have been rapidly developing autonomous automobiles so you can safely text "hey, what up" while you fly down the interstate at 80mph.
- Chevrolet Cuts 4G LTE Prices I spend a lot of time in my car and have somehow racked up over 20,000 miles in about a year.
- Fun License Plates I See I like attention to detail. It doesn't matter if it's a shiny Aston Martin or a boring Saturn, a personalized tag is a great way to make any car in to something truly unique.