Latest Autos News
- In a First, Ford to Import Focus Small Car from China Ford Motor Co. will export vehicles from China to the U.S. for the first time starting in 2019.
- Olympic Sprinter Ato Boldon to Bring Fresh Eyes to NASCAR Ato Boldon likes speed. And cars. NASCAR? Well, the four-time Olympic medalist is about to find out.
- A Car For Your Mom When Chevrolet emailed me a few weeks ago and asked if I would be interested in driving the new Malibu Hybrid, I thought to myself, "Sure. Why not?"
- US Says Fiat Chrysler Used Software to Beat Emissions Tests The U.S. government is suing Fiat Chrysler, alleging that some diesel pickup trucks and Jeep SUVs cheat on emissions tests.
- Fiat Chrysler Recall: Pickup Air Bags, Belts May Be Disabled Fiat Chrysler is recalling approximately 1 million trucks in North America due to a software glitch that could prevent side air bags and seatbelts from deploying during a rollover.
- NY Troopers Help Woman Give Birth in Vehicle on Thruway Two New York state troopers have teamed up to help deliver a woman's baby in a vehicle on the side of a highway after she couldn't make it to a hospital.
- GM Halts Operations in Venezuela After Factory is Seized General Motors has stopped doing business in Venezuela after authorities took control of its only factory there in what GM called an illegal judicial seizure of its assets.
- Car Sales Keep Falling, But Buyers Pay More for Trucks, SUVs Passenger car sales continued to plummet last month and were a drag for many automakers, even with offers of some very juicy discounts.
- The Last Of The V8's I've done it again. I bought another new car that I didn't need. I traded in my two-year-old, Perfect Blue Metallic Chevrolet SS Sport Sedan which was transformed in to what it really was; a Holden Commodore SSV Redline.
- Volkswagen Pleads Guilty in US Diesel Emissions Scandal Volkswagen pleaded guilty Friday to conspiracy and obstruction of justice in a brazen scheme to get around U.S. pollution rules on nearly 600,000 diesel vehicles by using software to suppress emissions of nitrogen oxide during tests.