Latest Autos News
- 'Top Gear' Goes Out With a Whimper As of Sunday night, my favourite car show of all time is officially dead to me. I managed to stream this show - allegedly - late Sunday night and it was not what I expected. It was reserved and contrived. There was no new supercar test, no live...
- Drone Follows Woman From Bar, Crashes Into Her Car A drone reportedly followed a woman from a Tampa bar and then crashed into the roof of her car.
- Police: Florida Man High On Meth Caught On Video 'Surfing' Atop Moving Cars A Florida man high on methamphetamine was arrested after he “surfed” down the road, climbing atop several moving cars in an incident caught in a cellphone video recording
- Confessions of a Craigslist Car Shopper Craigslist car shopping can be dangerous. Avoid being stuffed in a windowless van with Erica Habedank's top tips.
- Movie Review From a Car-Nerd | Furious 7 This is one of those movies that had people clapping, cheering and laughing out loud.
- 2015 Chevy Colorado Crowned Truck Of The Year The new mid size pickup was cited for what Motor Trend called a “right-sized” package.
- Takata Says Recall Decision Is Up To Automakers The Japanese company has refused to comply with a U.S. government demand for an expanded recall of its air bags that can explode and shoot out shrapnel.
- Black Friday Boosts November Car Sales Chrysler sales rise 20 percent. GM sales up 6 percent. Ford sales drop 2 percent.
- Death Toll From GM Ignition Switches Rises To 36 At least 36 people have died and 44 have been seriously injured in crashes involving General Motors cars with defective ignition switches.
- US Closes Ford Steering Probe Without Recall U.S. safety regulators have closed an investigation into steering problems in more than 500,000 Ford full-size cars without seeking a recall.