Latest Autos News
- Massachusetts Gas Prices Increase For 8th Straight Week Massachusetts gasoline prices have jumped 4 cents in the past week to an average of $2.12 for a gallon of self-serve regular.
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving Aren't Against Driverless Cars The head of Mothers Against Drunk Driving has come out in favor of driverless car technology.
- Illinois Drivers Could Be Taxed By The Mile Senate president John Cullerton (D-Chicago) says revenue would be used for road work.
- Demand For Tesla's New Model 3 Is Wild, But Limited To Tech Fans Demand for Tesla's new Model 3 has been eye-popping, with consumers pre-ordering about $13.7 billion worth of the electric sedans nearly two years before they go on sale.
- DuPont Cars & Coffee April 2016 If you've never heard of Cars and Coffee it's probably because you're either in a long-term coma, you sleep late on the weekends or you lease a new Toyota Prius every couple of years because you're sure it's the best car ever made.
- Courtney Campbell Causeway Chaos There's a video that has been all over social media since the weekend and it's finally hitting the mainstream news. It's go-pro video from a motorcyclist who had an altercation with a man and woman in a very nice old BMW E28.
- Taxi Managers: Make It Easier For Uber Drivers To Become Yellow Cabs A group of New York City taxi medallion managers are advocating to make it easier for Uber drivers to become yellow cab drivers.
- Experts Say Self-Driving Cars Not Ready For Roads Engineers and safety advocates are telling the government that self-driving cars are more likely to be a threat than a boon to public safety because of unresolved technical issues.
- Orders For Tesla's Lower-Price Car Reach 325,000 Tesla Motors said that worldwide orders for its new lower-priced Model 3 electric car have hit 325,000. CEO Elon Musk on Thursday added on Twitter that the number is still rising.
- You Can Buy A Supercar Cheap, But Should You? I'm a bargain hunter and love shopping!! One of my favorite hobbies is searching Ebay, Craigslist, Bring-a-Trailer and other various websites where one can buy and sell cars.