Affordable Care Act
Understanding Health Care In America Today
- Health Czar To Visit Florida As Insurance Deadline Nears Obama's chief health official is heading to South Florida as the deadline to sign up for health insurance nears.
- Rubio In Home State Vowing To Solve National Debt Crisis Republican presidential candidate Marco Rubio said Monday he will solve the nation's debt crisis by reforming Medicare and Social Security, forcing Congress to balance the federal budget and promoting economic growth.
- What Has The Affordable Care Act Accomplished A Year Later? With almost a year under its belt, has the Affordable Care Act impact as many people as it originally set out to?
- Woman Paid For 2 Health Care Plans After Trouble Disenrolling From Obamacare A Florida woman had to pay for two health care plans after she had trouble disenrolling from Obamacare.
- First Lady To Obamacare Counselors: 'You Are Doing God's Work' With just weeks left to sign up for health care under the Affordable Care Act, Michelle Obama zeroed in on recruiting the crucial young adult demographic during a visit to a Miami community health center Wednesday.
- Election Watch: Will Obamacare Hurt Democrats In 2014? Less than a year from now, voters head to the polls for the 2014 midterm elections.
- Obamacare Key Dates In 2014 Implementation of the health reform law continues through 2014 with these key dates.
- Romneycare Vs. Obamacare: Key Similarities & Differences Can the nation expect to see the same positive results across the country as was seen in Massachusetts?
- Enforcing The Health Law Mandate: What The IRS Can & Can't Do According to one tax expert, the IRS cannot attach a lien to personal assets for not having health insurance.
- 5 Ways To Buy Health Insurance Without A Government Exchange If you are not assured by promises of a highly secure government exchange to buy health insurance, skip it.