- SEC to investors: Beware when buying cryptocurrenciesAs bitcoin gains momentum, securities watchdog warns people not to get caught up in the hype
- 6-year-old YouTube star earns $11M reviewing toysRyan, the star of Ryan ToysReview, finished in the Top 10 of Forbes' highest-paid YouTube stars in the world this year
- American Express drops signature requirement for purchasesIn April, it will join other major credit card companies Mastercard and Discover in no longer making shoppers sign
- Generic Viagra hits the market todayThe generic versions of the little blue pill will likely be cheaper than brand-name Viagra for most men
- Apple buys song-recognition app ShazamAlthough the tech giant's Siri uses Shazam's technology, it's unclear if the popular app will survive
- Patreon angers content creators with new feePopular crowdunding service says a new fee will help artists, but some say donors are fleeing
- Bitcoin futures surge in first day of tradingChicago exchange sees strong demand for cryptocurrency investments, but experts warn of a bubble
- Providence St. Joseph and Ascension in merger talksDeal would create the country's largest nonprofit hospital chain, with 191 hospitals in 27 states
- Pay for many private university chiefs tops $2MThe average university head received compensation of more than $500,000
- Baby milk maker orders global recall over salmonella fearsLactalis and French authorities have ordered the worldwide recall after 26 infants became sick this month
- Big pharma sues over California drug price lawThe industry claims a new mandate that drugmakers provide advance notice of big price hikes is unconstitutional
- Why sexual misconduct is so common in hospitality jobsWomen in these roles have little leverage when bosses, co-workers or customers make unwanted advances
- Deadline looms for Obamacare open enrollmentTime is running out for many who want to sign up for the federal health program -- here's what you should know
- Bitcoin takes step toward mainstream acceptanceThe development could bring a measure of stability to the cryptocurrency market, but some major banks remain wary
- Saying "ho, ho, no" to giving holiday giftsHoliday hassles, fears of sending too much: "I give you a gift card, you give me a gift card -- what's the point?"
- Window blind cords can be deadly for children, experts warnResearch should be "wakeup call," advocates say; industry plans ban on most such blinds
- Tech tools to help you budgetWant to make a spending plan or sock some money away, but don't know where to start? There are apps for that
- Want to bet on bitcoin? Be prepared to lose allSwamped with inquiries from ordinary investors, financial advisers say stay away if you'd hate to get wiped out
- Almanac: Dodge carsOn December 10, 1920, auto pioneer Horace Dodge died at the age of 52, just a few years after introducing the car that bears his name
- Boston Herald files for bankruptcy, will be soldThe daily newspaper founded in 1846, and has won 8 Pulitzer Prizes in its history
It's a Date | November 2017It's a Date is our monthly calendar created to help you keep up with everything Tampa Bay has to offer!
Best Party Beaches Around Tampa BayIt's illegal to drink alcohol on most of Tampa Bay's beaches - unless you know about these next six locations.
CBS Tampa’s Social Media LinksFollow us!