- Want To Live Longer? Scientists Say You Should Get A DogA new study in Sweden says owning a dog is the best medicine for cardiovascular health, especially if you're single.
- Eating Chocolate For Breakfast Is Good For You, Studies FindThe report on 2017 food trends looked at the positive effects of eating dessert, especially dark chocolate, can have on the body and the brain.
- Amazon Cutting Prices At Whole Foods Again For ThanksgivingThe internet retail giant is calling the cuts a "sneak preview" of what will reportedly become Whole Foods' official rewards program for Prime shoppers.
- Go Nuts: Pistachios, Peanuts Strengthen The Brain, Study SaysResearchers at Loma Linda University Health said regularly eating nuts and legumes, which include peanuts, strengthens brainwaves associated with healing, learning, and memory.
- Depression On The Rise Among Young Teens, Study FindsWhile the overall rate of depression in the U.S. rose from 6.6 to 7.3 percent in those 10 years, depression among children age 12 to 17 jumped from 8.7 to 12.7 percent.
This Week In College Basketball: Porter Jr. Done For YearMissouri's star freshman will miss the season due to a back injury.
Last Minute Thanksgiving Dinner And Party Planning TipsHere's are some helpful resources for throwing a flawless (or, almost flawless) holiday shindig.
Thanksgiving Dinner Disasters: Expert Advice On How To Salvage Any MealSabrina Sexton, of the Institute of Culinary Education, talked to New York's CBS2 about tips on how to avoid a dinner disaster this holiday.
Creative Thanksgiving Decorations You Can Make YourselfHere are some ideas on how to use the things you already have around the house, could pick up at a dollar store, or even the grocery store to create homemade Thanksgiving party decorations.
Here Are The Thanksgiving Foods That You Should Not Feed Your PetsBefore everyone sits down to eat, it’s important to know which foods are off-limits for pets and it’s a good idea to inform your house guests as well.
Tim Meadows: 'I Love Working With Will Ferrell'Actor Tim Meadows discusses his new show "No Activity" on CBS All Access.
Best Offbeat Holiday Destinations In AmericaA quick look at five of the most magical and most rewarding destinations to visit during the holidays
Movie Review: Roman J. Israel, ESQ.Roman J. Israel, ESQ. is a rare misfire for Denzel Washington.
Show-Stopping Thanksgiving Side DishesTurkey may be the main attraction this holiday season, however, you won't be able to contain your excitement as you feast your eyes on these six easy show-stopping side dishes. Fresh ingredients and bold flavors make these simple ingredients stand out in the crowd as they're accompanied by crispy bacon, melted cheese, and a pinch of spice.
The Takeover: Thanksgiving Contenders & PretendersT.M. Powell examines a few movies including Coco, Lady Bird and Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri and decides if they are a Contender or Pretender concerning nominations during Movie Award Season.
DECLASSIFIED: Justice League On this edition of DECLASSIFIED, T.M. Powell discusses Justice League in its entirety. SPOILERS BEWARE!!!!!
Movie Review: Last Flag FlyingIt's a good thing Last Flag Flying is anchored by the strong acting work from Carell and company, because at times the film definitely drags and gets sidetracked.
Amish Mutation May Prevent Diabetes And Fight Aging, Scientists SayA genetic mutation found in a single Amish community in rural Indiana may protect against Type 2 diabetes and age-related disorders like heart disease or dementia.
40 Percent Of Doctors, Nurses Go To Work With The Flu, Survey FindsAccording to a survey of nearly 2,000 healthcare professionals, over 40 percent who say they've worked while sick actually had the flu as they met patients.
These Essentials Oils Can Boost Your Mood And HealthWhether you're feeling moody after a long day or struggling to fight off a cold, try reading up on a few of these true, holistic healers.
Ready to Try Yoga? Find Out Which Class Type Is Best For YouWhether you’re remotely intrigued by the notion of taking up yoga or a fan of the couple of classes you’ve tried, it’s never too late to learn more about this practice or the various styles it includes
Here’s Why You Should Consider A Social Media CleanseAddicted to social media? Unless you were born centuries earlier, social media has become the norm. Virtual reality has gone mainstream because we can tune in anytime, any day and anywhere. Don't be afraid to put away those mobile devices or turn off the PC for a bit. Seeing the real world through rose colored glasses instead of a tinted screen is easier on the eyes.
As Flu Season Starts, Doctors Warn Against Phones In The BathroomThe CDC notes that talking on your phone spreads germs from your respiratory system onto the screen, some of which can cause the flu.
It's a Date | November 2017It's a Date is our monthly calendar created to help you keep up with everything Tampa Bay has to offer!
Best Party Beaches Around Tampa BayIt's illegal to drink alcohol on most of Tampa Bay's beaches - unless you know about these next six locations.
CBS Tampa’s Social Media LinksFollow us!