- Tampa Bay Advised To Brace For Heavy Rainfall, LightningThe National Weather Service in Ruskin says rain is now pummeling parts of Pasco, Pinellas and Hillsborough counties.
- Gov. Rick Scott Announces Senate RunFlorida Gov. Rick Scott formally announced his run for the U.S. Senate seat held by Democrat Bill Nelson.
- Topless Protester Charges Bill CosbyA topless protester with "Women's Lives Matter" written on her body jumped a barricade and got within a few feet of Bill Cosby on Monday.
- NHL Power Rankings: Lightning StrikesThe Lightning, winners of nine of their last 10, take over the top spot. What about your team?
- Astronomers Find Planets In Another Galaxy For The First TimeUsing a new method of stargazing, called gravitational microlensing, scientists were able to find as many as 2,000 distant worlds in a galaxy 3.8 billion light-years away.
VIDEO: Labrador 'Adopts' 9 Orphaned DucklingsPhotos posted online show the ducklings cuddled up around the dog, riding in a row along his back and even sitting on top of his head.
Man Sets Out To Mow Lawns In 50 States For People In NeedThe founder of Raising Men Lawn Care Service started mowing lawns for those in need three years ago after seeing a neighbor in Alabama struggling to cut his grass.
Underrated NFL Rookies Who Will Make An Impact In 2018These underrated NFL rookies have the skills to thrive immediately in the pros and landed in the right situations.
7 Firefighters In The Same Department Welcome New BabiesSeven firefighters at the Glenpool Fire Department have become fathers in the last 15 months.
Publix Refuses To Write 'Summa Cum Laude' On Graduation CakeA South Carolina teen had his graduation cake censored by a local supermarket after the store failed to understand what "summa cum laude" meant.
Humans Have Wiped Out 85 Percent Of Mammals On Earth, Study SaysHumans make up only a tiny minority of the life on Earth, however a new study claims people are responsible for wiping out more than half of the planet's lifeforms.
Treat Mom To A B&B Fit For A QueenTreat your mother to a B&B fit for a queen this Mother's Day.
Explore America's CastlesThese are five of the finest castles in America to explore for that next big vacation.
20 Great Gifts For Star Trek FansHere are 20 Star Trek-themed gifts, each of which cost under $25, which are sure to make your Trekkie, Trekker or more casual Star Trek fan smile.
Best Art Museums In The SouthwestMany of America's best art museums can be found in the American Southwest.
Planning Your Summer Music Festival CalendarHeadliner acts in 2018 at big music festivals between Memorial Day and Labor Day include Eminem, Bruno Mars, Jack White, Blake Shelton, James Taylor, Bonnie Raitt and more. Across the country, from NYC to Chicago to SF, summer festival tickets are on sale now.
Eat Your Way Across The US At America's Best DinersA look at five very carefully selected classic diners that are among the best in the US.
Are We Growing Numb To The Opioid Epidemic?"Addiction Solution" author Lloyd I. Sederer, MD, asks if we're growing desensitized to the opioid epidemic.
The Gene Editing Tool That Could Treat Hereditary Illnesses60 Minutes reports on CRISPR, the gene editing tool that's revolutionizing biomedical research.
Cleaning Products Could Cause Lung Damage In Women, Study FindsA new study finds that regularly using cleaning sprays or other cleaning products could put women at risk for lung damage.
CBS Local Interview: Filmmaker Matthew HeinemanMatthew Heineman discusses his new series on Showtime "The Trade."
Birth Control Pills May Prevent Some Cancers, Study FindsAccording to the researchers at the National Cancer Institute, oral contraceptives can reduce the chance of developing ovarian, breast, and other cancers in women.
Millennials' Quest For Perfection Causing Mental Health Issues, Study SaysThe report, published in the journal Psychological Bulletin, draws a link between the number of young people being labeled as perfectionists and the rise in mental health issues being diagnosed.