Headed to the pool? With a little planning ahead and these creative pool hacks your day lounging and swimming will be even better. Happy swimming!
- Get out your blow dryer… use it to inflate your floats.
- Waterproof your bag… add waterproof spray to an old beach tote and you’ll keep everything dry.
- Bring baggies… put phones in the baggie and you’ll be worry free about rogue splashes.
- Enjoy some kool-aid… put lemonade Kool-Aid in your hair to remove chlorine build-up.
- Don’t forget dryer sheets… they are great mosquito repellent.
Best Party Beaches Around Tampa BayIt's illegal to drink alcohol on most of Tampa Bay's beaches - unless you know about these next six locations.
CBS Tampa’s Social Media LinksFollow us!
How To Get Through Airport Security As Quickly As PossibleWith more people flying than ever before, it’s not surprising to see reports of long lines of people waiting in airport security lines...