Seven-time GRAMMY® Award-winning artist Taylor Swift, three-time GRAMMY Award nominee Ed Sheeran, Ariana Grande and Hozier will perform on “Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show,” to be broadcast Tuesday, Dec. 9 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on CBS.
World-famous Victoria’s Secret Supermodels Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Doutzen Kroes, Candice Swanepoel, Lily Aldridge, Behati Prinsloo, Karlie Kloss, Elsa Hosk, Lindsay Ellingson and more will be a part of the show, which films in London for the first time, and merges fashion, fantasy and entertainment into a runway spectacle. The show, seen in approximately 200 countries, will include musical performances, pink carpet interviews, model profiles and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the world’s most celebrated fashion show.
Last year Swift shared the stage with Fall Out Boy on their song “My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark,” as well as a performance of her own hit, “I Knew You Were Trouble.”
In this years special, Supermodels Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio will wear the 2014 Dream Angels Fantasy Bras designed exclusively for Victoria’s Secret by Mouawad. Valuedat $2 million each, the Dream Angels Fantasy Bras include accompanying body pieces of fine gemstones. Inspired by the Dream Angels Demi silhouette, these bras are handset with rubies, diamonds, blue and light blue sapphires strung together with 18K gold. Each bra is adorned with more than 16,000 of the precious gems. This is the first time two Victoria’s Secret Angels have been chosen to wear the coveted Fantasy Bras.
You May Also Be Interested In These Stories
- ‘She’s Going To Get Rid Of Me Because She’s Gotten Rid Of All Of The Other Girls.’ Survivor Castoff Desi Williams: Post Elimination Q&A
- ‘It Doesn’t Feel Like A New Show’: Matt LeBlanc and Liza Snyder Talk Man With A Plan
- ‘The Lighter Moments Separate Our Show’: Lina Esco On CBS’s S.W.A.T.
- ‘I think my judgement was clouded:’ Survivor Castoff Jessica Q&A
- ‘It’s Both Enlightening And Frightening’: David Boreanaz Talks SEAL Team