For this “Bucs Board,” I wanted to approach it a little differently.
With the 6th pick in the 2nd round, I’m going to give 10 actions I would like taken by the Bucs in order.
You can view my Bucs Board for the 1st round HERE.
Here is my Top 10 moves for the Bucs 2nd round pick:
1. Quarterback that falls – I do not think it is out of the realm of possibility that one of the top quarterbacks (Manziel, Bortles, Bridgewater, Carr) falls to the 2nd round. Whomever that quarterback is should be the pick for the Bucs in the 2nd round if they passed on a QB in round 1.
2. Marqise Lee – WR – USC – Lee is a playmaker who is more quick than he is fast with straight-line speed.
3. Kelvin Benjamin – WR – FSU – The massive Benjamin gives whomever the Bucs QB is moving forward a huge target to use all over the field.
4. Jimmy Garoppolo – QB – Eastern Illinois – Garoppolo’s quick release and raw potential could be ideal for Bucs OC Jeff Tedford.
5. Allen Robinson – WR – Penn St. – Robinson was dominant at his pro day and will certainly get 1st round mentions. Robinson’s blend of size and speed is very attractive.
6. Austin Seferian-Jenkins – TE – Washington – Seferian-Jenkins is a big-bodied receiving threat at TE.
7. Joel Bitonio – OT/OG – Nevada – Bitonio is likely to play guard in the NFL, but his versatility could be extra attractive to a team like the Bucs.
8. Donte Moncrief – WR – Ole Miss – Moncrief was inconsistent catching the football at Ole Miss, but is electric with the ball in his hands. Greg Cosell compared him to Demaryius Thomas when Thomas came out in the draft.
9. Jordan Matthews – WR – Vanderbilt – Big WR with good speed. Matthews is under the radar a little bit, but could be very productive in the pros.
10. David Yankey – OG – Stanford – I’m not as high on Yankey as others. We’ve seen a lot of Stanford offensive linemen enter the NFL over the past couple years that have not lived up to expectations.
Follow Justin Pawlowski on twitter @Commishonline for updates on the NFL Draft and the Bucs.