Did you miss this past weekend’s Independence Day edition (July 7th) of CBS Tampa Bay’s The Current? No problem! Click the audio player above to catch the whole episode featuring:
- Three Tampa Bay-area veterans on what serving has meant to them, including:
- Colonel Dan Nolan, U.S. Army (ret) of Valrico, former chief of the CINC’s Action Group and former top advisor to General Tommy Franks,
- Sergeant Reamonn Soto, U.S. Marine Corps of St. Petersburg, formerly with the 4th Marine Logistics Group,
- Sergeant Raymond Mollison, U.S. Army (ret) of Tampa, former combat engineer and president of the Student Veterans Association at the University of South Florida;
- New York Times-bestselling author Eric Blehm on his book Fearless about fallen Navy SEAL Team SIX operator Adam Brown (part of our Summer Reading Series)
- The Fearless Radio Special featuring interviews with Navy Seal Adam Brown‘s wife, parents and fellow SEALs about his courage and sacrifice
The Current airs eight times every weekend on five CBS Radio stations. Don’t forget to send us your comments by Twitter at @TheCurrentCBS, by text at 56022 or by email at email@example.com. Thanks for listening, and to all our veterans from everyone at CBS Tampa Bay, thanks for serving!