(AUDIO) Top Ten Abusive Coaches
Buccaneers CentralShop for Bucs Gear
Buy Bucs Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
Rutgers’ hiring of Julie Herman as Athletic Director (subsequent to the Mike Rice debacle) may have been a little hasty.
Julie Herman’s time as A.D. may not last.
Former players claim they were harassed.
See, Rutgers got punk’d.
The background check was bunk,
And didn’t reveal her checkered past.
Some coaches are known for belittling their players. We ran through our list of the top ten abusive coaches.
1. Rutgers Mike Rice tops the list.
2. Buddy Ryan punched a guy during a game.
3. Is their any movie “coach” more abusive then Sensei John Kreese?
4. Bobby Knight, the General. Need we say more?
5. Mike Leach. Best line? We lost because of the “fat little girlfriends.”
6. Jon Gruden “Chucky” would be happy to rip the officials.
7. John Tortorella…far from the picture of warmth & fuzziness
8. Tony La Russa abused the alphabet during his DUI stop.
9. Jillian Michaels takes pride in pushing her pupils till they puke.
10.Woody Hayes proved he wasn’t afraid to throw a punch at a reporter.
Hear us break-down these top ten abusers on the Kirk & Dinger Morning Show.