98.7 The Fan And Majestic Athletic Auction For All Children’s Hospital
98.7 The Fan, Tampa Bay’s only FM sports station station and Majestic Athletic are teaming up to raise money and bring awareness to All Children’s Hospital right here in St. Pete! On Tuesday May 14th tune into Booger and Rich at 3pm and call (888) 998-7987 or text your name, city and your bid to 98190 to cast your bid for the ultimate sports and leisure package that includes:
- The opportunity for you and a friend to golf in the prestigious Majestic Athletic golf tournament at Innisbrook on the Copperhead course on May 16th along with the other half of your foursome; Booger and Rich.
- The chance to sit in on one of their shows.
- A weekend stay for two at the Vinoy Rennaisance resort.
- 4 Hancock Bank Club seats for the Rays vs. Tigers game on June 29th. (These tickets include access to free food and drinks, a parking pass and the ultimate, ultimate experience: 4 on-field passes to attend pregame batting practice!
Be sure to listen on Tuesday May 14 as the bidding begins at 3pm and wraps up at 7pm sharp!
The number to call: (888) 998-7987 or text your name, city and your bid to 98190
All Children’s Hospital Facts:
- ACH does NOT turn any child away – regardless of their ability to pay.
- ACH has served patients from all 50 states and numerous foreign countries.
- All Children’s Hospital was founded in 1926.
- All Children’s Hospital Mission: providing leadership in child health through treatment, education, research, and advocacy.
- All Children’s Hospital is a not-for-profit relying on charitable donations for support and growth.
- In April 2011, ACH became the first US hospital outside Baltimore – Washington DC to achieve membership in Johns Hopkins Medicine.
- 2012 ACH Vital Statistics: 8,830 admissions / 73,127 inpatient days / 42,080 emergency center visits / 280,054 outpatient visits
- ACH has more than 250 pediatric specialty physicians providing state-of-the-art care in 43 medical and surgical programs.
- All Children’s Hospital has over 2,800 employees.
- ACH’s pediatric cancer program is one of the largest in the southeastern United States.
- ACH’s Heart Center has cardiac operating rooms, cath labs and a 22-room Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit.
- ACH is Hurricane – Resistant and Environmentally friendly.
- ACH’s vision is to create healthy tomorrows…for one child, for all children.
- A Carl Sandberg poem inspired the All Children’s Hospital name and underscores their commitment to children’s healthcare.
- ACH’s 28-bed Pediatric Emergency Center handles 43,000 visits per year and ranks at the top of busiest in the state of Florida.
- ACH offers 259 INDIVIDUAL patient rooms with accommodations for two parents.
- ACH has a Fit4Allkids program that addresses childhood and teen obesity.
- The All Children’s Research Institute oversees 250 research studies including trials in marrow transplant, cardiology, and cystic fibrosis.
- ACH sponsors the Suncoast Pediatric Asthma Coalition.
- ACH offers a full spectrum of pediatric audiology services and speech, occupational and physical therapy services.
- ACH’s multidisciplinary Autism Center provides coordinated care, including speech and occupational therapy, social skills training, and family education.