The City of Clearwater, Q105 and sister country station WQYK have announced the lineup and stage times for the 2013 Fun N’ Sun Toyota concerts scheduled for April 27 – 28 at Coachman Park in downtown Clearwater.
Fun N Sun Concert
301 Drew St. | Clearwater, FL 33755
Dates: April 27 & 28
- FREE general admission lawn seating both days.
- VIP Reserved ($25) – actual seats couple rows from the stage
- VIP Hospitality ($75) – seats closer than VIP Reserved, food, private entrance, private lounging area with bar (Beer& wine) on side of stage.
*VIP Reserved and VIP Hospitality seats go quickly reserve your tickets TODAY!
Saturday Main Stage Performers
Gates open at 1pm
- Sunburst – 1:30 pm
- TBD – 3:00 pm
- Departure (Journey Tribute Band) 4:35 pm
- Air Supply – 6:20 pm
- America – 8:25 pm
Sunday Acoustic Stage Performers
Gates open at noon
- Greg West – 12:30 pm
- Dakota Bradley – 2:00 pm
- Katie Arminger – 3:05 pm
- Drake White – 4:25 pm
Sunday Main Stage Performers
- Joell Crouse – 1:30 pm
- Rachel Farley – 2:35 pm
- Chris Janson – 3:45 pm
- Jon Pardi – 5:00 pm
- Colt Ford – 6:00 pm
- Billy Currington – 7:30 pm
- Fireworks at the end of the concert
** Not familiar with some of these new country artists? Here is the 2013 WQYK Fun N’ Sun Toyota Country Concert Lineup Video Preview.
Keep listening to 99.5 WQYK for chances to win VIP tickets and Meet & Greet passes to our concert on Sunday.
General Admission is FREE so we encourage you to arrive early.
Lawn chairs and blankets permitted
One sealed bottle of water per person permitted
Cameras are permitted
Sunscreen is permitted and highly encouraged
NO pets, except registered Seeing Eye dogs
NO grills or open flames of any kind
NO glass containers or bottles
NO coolers, food or drinks
NO unauthorized vendors
NO tents, canopies or umbrellas
NO audio/video recording devices
NO throwing objects such as footballs, Frisbee’s, etc.
NO in-line skating, skateboarding
NO guns, knives or weapons of any kind
NO personal fireworks
- WQYK Neon T Shirts: How Does It Work? (wqyk.cbslocal.com)