Happy Opening Day!
1. The only opening day forfeit came in 1907 during a NY Giants Opening Day when fans wouldn’t stop throwing these onto the field:
a. beer cans
2. Ronald Regan was the first President to attend an opening day game. True or False?
3. Which team has hosted the most opening days?
c. St. Louis
5. Did Hank Aaron break Babe Ruth’s all-time home run record on Opening Day in 1974? Yes or no?
4.Which team will sell the most hot dogs, an estimated 2.47 million?
6. What season’s Opening Day was postponed because of the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.?
Dinger cried contention over the results of this quiz. What do you think? Was it a racially biased quiz?