(AUDIO) Kirk & Dinger Challenge – Celebrating National Cleavage Day
Big weekend coming up, not just because it’s Easter Sunday… Saturday, March 30th is National Cleavage Day. We tested the guys knowledge of female breasts. I can only venture a guess as to who is the bigger boob…er, I mean who knows more about boobs.
1. Most women have one breast bigger than the other. For these women, more often than not, it’s the _____ one.
2. A woman’s breasts are most symmetrical between which days of her cycle:
a)1 & 3
b)14 & 16
c)26 & 28
3. True or False? Humans are the only species to have permanently enlarged breasts.
4. True or False? The average breast weighs 1.8 lbs.
5. 27-year-old Claire Smedley hit the tabloid headlines after almost suffocating her boyfriend with her breasts. He fell unconscious after being smothered by her boobs during a sex session. What size bra does she wear?
a)38 triple kkk’s
b) 40 double L’s
c) 50 Z’s
6) The average breast size in America is currently a 36C, although 15 years ago it was a…
b) 36 c
c) 38 c
7) In 2008, there were more than how many breast enhancement surgeries performed in the U.S.
Check out the segment to find out the answers and to see who wins: