Ladies if you are into hair, makeup, beauty, fashion and food, we have what you want. The 2nd Annual Whatever Women Want Expo presented by Florida Central Credit Union is back on November 17, 2012 at Raymond James Stadium from 9am – 4pm.
This is a show created by women for women with all the Glam and glitter you want and crave. Come hang with you BFF and enjoy beauty, fashion and health tips, cooking demonstrations with Ruth’s Chris, Celebrity Guests, and much more! Enjoy an afternoon learning about how to determine the best cut, color, and hairstyle from the professionals at Fantastic Sam’s, plus walk into the Age Defiance Zone sponsored by Dr. William Adams Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and receive injectable fillers and wrinkle treatment on location. Then when you and your friends have shopped ’til you’ve dropped, head over to the Verizon FiOs Lounge and relax your tired feet.
Ticket Prices are: Adults $10.00 Children 12 and under are FREE with paying adult. Hours Saturday, November 17 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at Raymond James Stadium (West Club) on North Dale Mabry in Tampa. To purchase your tickets click HERE. *Last minute Walk up’s are encouraged too!
Raymond James Stadium (East Club)
4201 N Dale Mabry Hwy
Tampa, FL 33607
Here is a sample of the growing list of events at “Whatever Women Want”:
- Aveda: styling (product demos), make-up apps, and mini manicures.
- FREE Chair messages
- Beijo – handbags and accessories, in a variety of unique styles, colors and textures will giving away a Gift Box valued at $60.00 need not be present to win.
- Charlie Cruz internationally known Salsa singer and songwriter will be at radio station MAXIMA 92.5’s booth from 11:30am-1pm signing autographs and taking pictures with fans.
- Salsa dancing
- Bravo Real Estate Star Madison Hildebrand will be signing autographs from 1-4pm at the WQYK booth. He is an American realtor and media personality specializing in the luxury real estate market located in Malibu, California. Hildebrand co-stars in the Bravo television series Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles.
- Cowgirl Up Fashion Show from Russell’s Western Wear
- The grand prize giveaway: all-expense paid trip for two for a romantic getaway – destination is winner’s choice to anywhere in the continental US serviced by Delta. Package includes round-trip coach airfares, 4 days/3 nights’ double-occupancy hotel accommodations and $200 in spending cash.
- Enjoy some savvy shopping and discover new products
- Cooking demonstrations from Ruth Chris’ Steakhouse
- Learn about the latest advances in skin rejuvenation and fillers that leave you looking years younger with no bruising
- The first 500 in will get a tote bag as a giveaway.
- Any Lab Test Now: 1. Basic Thyroid Panel, a $147 value of three thyroid tests
2. Testosterone Free and Total, a $79 value
3. Basic Checkup, consisting of five tests: Lipid Panel, Complete Blood Count, Complete Metabolic Profile, Thyroid or TSH, and a urinalysis, normally priced at $245 individually
4. One Fifty Percent Off of Regular, Published Price for Any Clinical Blood Test or Blood Panel (does not include Specialty Lab Tests)
5. A Free Basic Check up, (a $245 value) with the purchase of any ALCAT food tolerance testPlus:Zoom Tan – register to win at their booth and basic giveaways
Mattress Warehouse– Giving away a $250 gift certificate and sheetsLeenas chocolate – sampling and selling chocolate coffee
Cabot Cheese – sampling
Investment Realty will be giving away the following :
- Every Hour a 15min massage (massage chair on site)
- $100 Visa Gift card at the end of the day.
The Todd Couple’s Superstore– Fifty Shades of Grey gift basket
The Tampa Improv– win a New Years Eve Night Out!
Westshore Pizza: Win a Super bowl Party from Westshore Pizza so wifey doesn’t have to entertain!
Cadillac – leather bound coffee tumblers and black Cadillac Bags