8 Things Neon Trees Love About Utah
August 23, 2012 5:00 PM
But what do you really know about Utah?
They were asked to rattle off 10 things to love about Utah and we learn this is a band who really appreciate movies.
- Troll 2 was filmed there.
- Footloose was filmed there.
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade was filmed there.
- The state food is milkshakes! [ed.: not actually true, but funny!]
- The Mormons, who aren’t as weird as everyone says they are; they’re actually really cool, chill people.
- Utah has the best snow on earth.
- Utah has a Clean Air Act that prohibits smoking in public areas.
- Neon Trees are from there, which obviously makes it great!