“Spring Breakers” a Movie Starring James Franco Needs Extras

By Barbara Ann Kelley, CBSTampa.com

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (CBS Tampa) – If you’ve always dreamed of being in a movie here is your chance to break into Hollywood. Extras are being sought for a James Franco, Vanessa Hudgens and Selena Gomez movie that is being filmed in Florida.

The movie is called “Spring Breakers” and it’s a SAG film that is currently being shot in St. Petersburg, Florida.

Because the film centers around spring break situations casting agents are looking extras that have that “Spring Break” college look. They are seeking men and women who are comfortable in swimsuit attire. You must look 18-25 years-of age to apply as an extra for this project.

This dark and edgy new film is about four female college students who pay for their spring break trip by robbing a restaurant, and end up getting busted.  Academy Award nominated actor James Franco plays a rapping drug dealer who bails the girls out and persuades them to help kill his rival. Vanessa Hudgens and Selena Gomez will play two of the four college girls.

To apply please e-mail and attach a clear photo of yourself. *Swimsuit photos a plus. Men are highly encouraged to apply.

PUT IN SUBJECT LINE*: Name/ Male or Female/ Age
*PUT IN BODY of E-MAIL:* Your Phone Number/ E-mail and Sizes.

Please send info to springbreakersparty@gmail.com

Comments

1. Andrew Symonette says:

I’ll do it but I’m pale.😀

2. Michael Baram says:

I was gonna apply but I’m 68 and I checked myself in the mirror.
    Could I complain about age discrimination AND shape discrimination?

3. Cornell Morris says:

i did it

1. Erika says:

You did it as in you sent the email or you went to the extras casting? just asking because i wanna know if this is a legit thing? thankss

4. Jamie says:

I sent a email and they replied they will be in touch as production gets under way! Anybody else get the same email or have they emailed again? Im so excited😀

1. Barbara Ann says:

Good for you Jamie. Selena is down here at this moment. let me know if you make it into the extra cast. CBS would love to do a story on the “Day in the Life of a Tampa Movie Extra”. radioba@hotmail.com

2. Barbara Ann says:

1. Jamie says:

Thank you so much, It would be a honor to do a story with cbs😀
        I will def be in touch!

3. Jenny says:

lucky! do you know if i still have time to send the email or is it too late?

4. sandra says:

i got an email like that but havent gotten a call

5. Judy says:

Does anyone have the venue addres/Production office address for Spring Breakers? Please contact me, it’s urgent!! http://www.twitter.com/xojudy89

6. taylor says:

its not fair.im flipping mad because i cant be in this movie.i love Selena Marie Gomez more than anyone eles except for her mother and father would.one of the best things about living is acting or singing and meeting the perfect human being alive (Selena Marie Gomez).i bet ur room is not cover with selena gomez pictures or i bet u dont know every single word to all of her songs,movies shes been in or every word she said on the t.v show wizards of waverly place. no i bet u didnt know that because all of u guys who r entering r just focasing on being in a movie.even though my life dream is this even if its just an extra i would love to do it.

1. SG says:

Hey I know you Think your her number 1 fan,but I know a girl who OBESSED with her and I mean she has 4 huge Selena paintings on her wall and she even knows Selena’s next doctor appointment.So yea P.S I’m not the girl

7. Rose weaver says:

hi my name is rose weaver i am 5’3 36 c 121 lbs and ready to work with you guys if you need more info ………. please contact me at……

8. sore back says:

I’m not positive where you are getting your info, however great topic. I must spend a while finding out much more or figuring out more. Thanks for excellent information I was looking for this info for my mission.