Walmart, Best Buy, Target and Other Stores Black Friday Deals and Hours
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas, and it’s only November. Traditionally, the biggest bargains can be gotten on Black Friday – the day after Thanksgiving. We’ve started scouring the internet to find you the “leaked” Black Friday ads, you know – so you can plan your bargain hunting.
We have also included the known Black Friday hours for certain stores.
If you find one we missed, add it to the comments section below!
- BJ’s Wholesale Club
BJ’s is featuring instant rebates on electronics, computers, televisions and more. Some of them as high as $800.
- Best Buy
Best Buy’s Black Friday offerings include a 42 inch LCD TV for $199, laptops for under $300 and more. The electronics giant opens at 12am on Friday morning.
CVS’ Black Friday ad proclaims they’ll be open on Thanksgiving day. Buy one get one on select toys.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods
Dick’s has early bird specials on all of their sporting goods, apparel and more this Black Friday.
Express is offering up to 40% off in it’s leaked Black Friday ads. They’ll also be open on Thanksgiving.
Penney’s Black Friday ad promises 70% off jewelry from 4am until 1pm.
Kohl’s department store is opening at midnight on Thanksgiving and is promising over 500 items in their early bird specials for Black Friday.
Modell’s Sporting Goods
- Office Max
The office superstore is opening at 5am on Black Friday with deals on laptops, digital cameras, and eReaders.
- Old Navy
“Hold on to your giblets,” according to the Old Navy Black Friday Ad. They’re calling their sale “Gobble-Palooza 3D” all stores open at 9am.
- Radio Shack
The electronics retailer opens at 5:30am on Black Friday and has deals on everything from laptops and tablets to cell phones and digital cameras.
Sears is offering doorbuster coupons – $10 off $30 or more spent on clothing.
Staples is offering laptops from $300 to $600.
Target is starting Black Friday off with xBoxes at $139.99 and LCD televisions below $300.
One Black Friday isn’t enough for Walmart – they’ve split it into three separate events: 10pm Thanksgiving, 12am Friday and 8am Friday.
OPENING HOURS FOR BLACK FRIDAY:
- Walmart will open at 10 p.m. and will feature toys, home and apparel bargains, then electronics deals begin at midnight. Other items will go on sale after 8 a.m.
- Macy’s, midnight Black Friday
- Target midnight Black Friday.
- BestBuy will begin at 9 p.m. on Thanksgiving night.
- Ellenton Premium Outlets, some stores will open at 10 p.m. Thanksgiving night.
- Disney plans to open more of their retail stores at midnight. The International Plaza store in Tampa will open at 6 a.m. Friday.
- The hhgregg chain of electronics and appliance stores will open at midnight.
- Ikea in Tampa at 7 a.m.
- Saks Fifth Avenue at 8 a.m.
- Old Navy at Westshore Plaza mall will open 9 a.m. Thanksgiving, then close at 8 p.m., then re-open at midnight.
- Toys R Us will open at 9 p.m. on Thanksgiving