- Topless Protester Charges Bill CosbyA topless protester with "Women's Lives Matter" written on her body jumped a barricade and got within a few feet of Bill Cosby on Monday.
- Astronomers Find Planets In Another Galaxy For The First TimeUsing a new method of stargazing, called gravitational microlensing, scientists were able to find as many as 2,000 distant worlds in a galaxy 3.8 billion light-years away.
- Hearing Voices May Actually Be A Good Thing, Study SuggestsA recent study is suggesting that people who hear strange patterns in sounds may just be suffering from a well-tuned brain.
- Scientists Looking To Turn Astronaut Poop Into Space FoodResearchers at Penn State University say their waste treatment process could solve many issues tied to preserving and growing food in space.
- U.S. Soldiers Accidentally Reveal Secret Bases With Jogging AppA new app designed to show where people are exercising has unwittingly revealed the locations of secret military bases around the world.
Big Brother Season 20 House Tour Hosted By Julie Chen
Not A Tattoo: Man Claims He Was Wearing Seat Belt During Accident, Troopers Found ThisThere’s no doubt that seatbelts save lives, and one state trooper posted a photo on social media showing just how important they are.
'Snap Your Neck': Man, Sign Company Threatened After Billboard Message To 'Liberals' Goes ViralA billboard in Texas has gone viral with a message for folks of a particular political persuasion and now the person who posted the image online - and the billboard company - are receiving threats.
Citak: It's Time For The National League To Adopt The D.H.For all of those old-school National League supporters, enjoy your Bartolo Colon at-bats while you still can. Hopefully it won't be long before the designated hitter rule is implemented throughout all of MLB.
Ian Baker-Finch On Travelers Championship: 'There Are Low Scores'CBS Sports' Ian Baker-Finch talks about the Travelers Championship, where a strong field is set to take on TPC River Highlands.
Viral Video: Woman Drinks Dogs Urine, Claims It Helps Her AcneA woman claims that drinking dog urine cleared her skin of acne and helped her overcome depression in new viral video.
"Stephen King Library" Coming To A Smart Speaker Near You
Best Beach Vacations On The AtlanticA look at five of the best beach vacations with widest range of things to do and places to stay along the Atlantic Coast.
Treat Mom To A B&B Fit For A QueenTreat your mother to a B&B fit for a queen this Mother's Day.
Explore America's CastlesThese are five of the finest castles in America to explore for that next big vacation.
20 Great Gifts For Star Trek FansHere are 20 Star Trek-themed gifts, each of which cost under $25, which are sure to make your Trekkie, Trekker or more casual Star Trek fan smile.
Best Art Museums In The SouthwestMany of America's best art museums can be found in the American Southwest.
Are We Growing Numb To The Opioid Epidemic?"Addiction Solution" author Lloyd I. Sederer, MD, asks if we're growing desensitized to the opioid epidemic.
The Gene Editing Tool That Could Treat Hereditary Illnesses60 Minutes reports on CRISPR, the gene editing tool that's revolutionizing biomedical research.
Cleaning Products Could Cause Lung Damage In Women, Study FindsA new study finds that regularly using cleaning sprays or other cleaning products could put women at risk for lung damage.
CBS Local Interview: Filmmaker Matthew HeinemanMatthew Heineman discusses his new series on Showtime "The Trade."
Birth Control Pills May Prevent Some Cancers, Study FindsAccording to the researchers at the National Cancer Institute, oral contraceptives can reduce the chance of developing ovarian, breast, and other cancers in women.
Millennials' Quest For Perfection Causing Mental Health Issues, Study SaysThe report, published in the journal Psychological Bulletin, draws a link between the number of young people being labeled as perfectionists and the rise in mental health issues being diagnosed.