- Topless Protester Charges Bill CosbyA topless protester with "Women's Lives Matter" written on her body jumped a barricade and got within a few feet of Bill Cosby on Monday.
- Astronomers Find Planets In Another Galaxy For The First TimeUsing a new method of stargazing, called gravitational microlensing, scientists were able to find as many as 2,000 distant worlds in a galaxy 3.8 billion light-years away.
- Hearing Voices May Actually Be A Good Thing, Study SuggestsA recent study is suggesting that people who hear strange patterns in sounds may just be suffering from a well-tuned brain.
- Scientists Looking To Turn Astronaut Poop Into Space FoodResearchers at Penn State University say their waste treatment process could solve many issues tied to preserving and growing food in space.
- U.S. Soldiers Accidentally Reveal Secret Bases With Jogging AppA new app designed to show where people are exercising has unwittingly revealed the locations of secret military bases around the world.
As Loneliness Rises Among Americans, Experts Warn It's Making Many SickHealth experts weigh in on how loneliness has become a major problem today.
Phillie Phanatic Injures Woman After She Was Shot In Face By Hot Dog Launcher During GameKathy McVay got hit in the face by a hot dog Monday from the Phillie Phanatic’s mobile hot dog launcher.
Diabetes Breakthrough: Common Vaccine Can Improve Blood Sugar Levels Long-TermResearchers at Mass General Hospital announced a breakthrough in treating Type 1 Diabetes.
Fast Food Restaurant Employee Fired For Stirring Tea With Her HandsMultiple workers at a Missouri fast food restaurant were fired after a viral video showed a woman stirring tea with her arm.
NFL Players Respond To President Trump's Request For Names Of People To PardonDoug Baldwin, Malcolm Jenkins, Anquan Boldin and Ben Watson penned an editorial in The New York Times asking the president to make some changes with his pardoning power.
The Best NBA Draft Pick Ever From Each SlotHere are the best of the best, the top all-time NBA Draft picks in each of the top 30 spots. Will anyone from this year measure up one day?
"Stephen King Library" Coming To A Smart Speaker Near You
Best Beach Vacations On The AtlanticA look at five of the best beach vacations with widest range of things to do and places to stay along the Atlantic Coast.
Treat Mom To A B&B Fit For A QueenTreat your mother to a B&B fit for a queen this Mother's Day.
Explore America's CastlesThese are five of the finest castles in America to explore for that next big vacation.
20 Great Gifts For Star Trek FansHere are 20 Star Trek-themed gifts, each of which cost under $25, which are sure to make your Trekkie, Trekker or more casual Star Trek fan smile.
Best Art Museums In The SouthwestMany of America's best art museums can be found in the American Southwest.
Are We Growing Numb To The Opioid Epidemic?"Addiction Solution" author Lloyd I. Sederer, MD, asks if we're growing desensitized to the opioid epidemic.
The Gene Editing Tool That Could Treat Hereditary Illnesses60 Minutes reports on CRISPR, the gene editing tool that's revolutionizing biomedical research.
Cleaning Products Could Cause Lung Damage In Women, Study FindsA new study finds that regularly using cleaning sprays or other cleaning products could put women at risk for lung damage.
CBS Local Interview: Filmmaker Matthew HeinemanMatthew Heineman discusses his new series on Showtime "The Trade."
Birth Control Pills May Prevent Some Cancers, Study FindsAccording to the researchers at the National Cancer Institute, oral contraceptives can reduce the chance of developing ovarian, breast, and other cancers in women.
Millennials' Quest For Perfection Causing Mental Health Issues, Study SaysThe report, published in the journal Psychological Bulletin, draws a link between the number of young people being labeled as perfectionists and the rise in mental health issues being diagnosed.