- Topless Protester Charges Bill CosbyA topless protester with "Women's Lives Matter" written on her body jumped a barricade and got within a few feet of Bill Cosby on Monday.
- Astronomers Find Planets In Another Galaxy For The First TimeUsing a new method of stargazing, called gravitational microlensing, scientists were able to find as many as 2,000 distant worlds in a galaxy 3.8 billion light-years away.
- Hearing Voices May Actually Be A Good Thing, Study SuggestsA recent study is suggesting that people who hear strange patterns in sounds may just be suffering from a well-tuned brain.
- Scientists Looking To Turn Astronaut Poop Into Space FoodResearchers at Penn State University say their waste treatment process could solve many issues tied to preserving and growing food in space.
- U.S. Soldiers Accidentally Reveal Secret Bases With Jogging AppA new app designed to show where people are exercising has unwittingly revealed the locations of secret military bases around the world.
Paul Simon Reveals the Story Behind “Bridge Over Troubled Water”
Woman Arrested After Destructive Rage At Planet FitnessThe woman was arrested in the early morning hours of Tuesday after getting into an angry confrontation with one of the gym's employees.
Woman Says She Stabbed Bear During Attack In California ParkThe woman told deputies she was hiking on the trail and turned around after seeing what appeared to be bear droppings. A short time later, she heard something behind her and turned to see a small black bear approaching her at a fast pace.
2018 U.S. Open Leaderboard, UpdatesFollow Round 2 from the U.S. Open. Can players overcome a rough first day at Shinnecock Hills that saw only four players stay under par?
Wedding Dress Accidentally Donated To Goodwill Found 6 Days LaterA woman from California asked for help on social media finding her wedding dress and a woman from Massachusetts came through.
Could Orioles' Chris Davis Finish With Worst Season Ever By Full-Time Major Leaguer?To say that the O's first baseman has struggled out of the gates this season would be an understatement.
"Stephen King Library" Coming To A Smart Speaker Near You
Best Beach Vacations On The AtlanticA look at five of the best beach vacations with widest range of things to do and places to stay along the Atlantic Coast.
Treat Mom To A B&B Fit For A QueenTreat your mother to a B&B fit for a queen this Mother's Day.
Explore America's CastlesThese are five of the finest castles in America to explore for that next big vacation.
20 Great Gifts For Star Trek FansHere are 20 Star Trek-themed gifts, each of which cost under $25, which are sure to make your Trekkie, Trekker or more casual Star Trek fan smile.
Best Art Museums In The SouthwestMany of America's best art museums can be found in the American Southwest.
Are We Growing Numb To The Opioid Epidemic?"Addiction Solution" author Lloyd I. Sederer, MD, asks if we're growing desensitized to the opioid epidemic.
The Gene Editing Tool That Could Treat Hereditary Illnesses60 Minutes reports on CRISPR, the gene editing tool that's revolutionizing biomedical research.
Cleaning Products Could Cause Lung Damage In Women, Study FindsA new study finds that regularly using cleaning sprays or other cleaning products could put women at risk for lung damage.
CBS Local Interview: Filmmaker Matthew HeinemanMatthew Heineman discusses his new series on Showtime "The Trade."
Birth Control Pills May Prevent Some Cancers, Study FindsAccording to the researchers at the National Cancer Institute, oral contraceptives can reduce the chance of developing ovarian, breast, and other cancers in women.
Millennials' Quest For Perfection Causing Mental Health Issues, Study SaysThe report, published in the journal Psychological Bulletin, draws a link between the number of young people being labeled as perfectionists and the rise in mental health issues being diagnosed.